Yojachingu (Girlfriend)

Third person's point of view

After making several tests and monitoring to Seulgi, the doctor asked one last question.

"Miss Kang Seulgi, what year is it?" Seulgi looked at the doctor weirdly for asking an obvious question.

"it's 2013" Seulgi answered that made everyone shocked because it was already 2017. After that, the doctor came out and talked to Moonbyul, Yooa and Irene who were present that day. The doctor explained that Seulgi is having a selective amnesia and all she could remember were events 4 years ago and that the recovery of her memory is unidentified.

"It could return after several days, months, years or worst is that it won't comeback at all." The doctor added and advised them to help Seulgi because she will need it and then the doctor left. Irene was down hearing the doctor's statement. Yooa and Moonbyul were sorry seeing Irene like that.

"I'm sure everything will be alright" Moonbyul comforted Irene then the three of them went back at the room and explained everything to Seulgi. Yerim and the rest left in the middle of waiting for Seulgi's operation that time.

"So I've lost 4 years of my memory?" Seulgi tried to confirm then Moonbyul nodded in response. After that, Yooa told everything that happened for the last four years in summary for Seulgi to have a clue what she had been doing those years.

"Eyy.You know that I'm not capable of that. You're almost saying that I turned into a complete different person and became a super hero saving lives of my clients" Seulgi said in disbelief. It's true because the Seulgi 4 years ago was a bubbly and bright girl that wasn't capable of doing any harm.

"Yes, you are" Irene interrupted looking straight at Seulgi.

"How come you're so sure?" Seulgi asked.

"Because I was one of your clients" Irene explained but still Seulgi can't believe it.

"As much I want to believe it, there's no way I can. What will make me change like that?" Seulgi asked while thinking of a possibility. Moonbyul and Yooa looked at each other with hesitations in their eyes.

"Why?" Seulgi caught them and asked. Moonbyul gulped nervously before answering.

"Because..Eunae died in front of you. She was killed right in front of you 4 years ago." Moonbyul explained hesitantly. Seulgi froze while staring blankly in front of her.

"What? No...Eunae is an amazing person.. she can defend herself well.." Seulgi trailed off as tears formed in her eyes. She can't believe it.

"And.. I forgot about that? I don't even remember how she died.." Seulgi added acting like she's gone crazy with her emotions. She instructed everyone to go out and that she's not going to accept any visitors for a while.

"Seulgi.." Yooa said.

"I just need to be alone" Seulgi said trying to control her emotions. She hated herself for forgetting that. It's been 4 years but because to her memory lost it hit her really hard this time. For her, it's the first time hearing the news. She locked her door not wanting anyone to come in.

Moonbyul suggested for Irene to take some rest and just come back tomorrow because Seulgi is not in the right mood for the moment. Yooa accompanied Irene outside the hospital.

"She was also like that 4 years ago.." Yooa suddenly blurted out of nowhere that made Irene turned to her.

"Eunae is her favourite Unnie. Eunae took care of Seulgi and Yerim like a real siblings that's why when she was killed, Seulgi couldn't take it. It came to the point where Seulgi became suicidal about it. It took a year before she recovered from the depression and I feared that she will act like that to day..." Yooa explained her worries to Irene. They did everything before but it wasn't enough so Yooa asked help from Irene.