Making a Move

Seulgi's point of view

Days passed and it has been quiet. No incident occurred that would threaten my client's life. Irene has been attending her schedules smoothly as usual. Human's personality is really broad. One person can possess various sides that only few can see. That thought came into my mind as different sides of Irene's personality flashes on my mind.

"Guess who?" the person said after covering my eyes from behind. I'm ashamed of myself not noticing the person's presence. I shouldn't call myself a high class bodyguard. I didn't respond to the person and as my reflexes goes, I yanked the person's hand off my eyes.

"it hurts" Wendy whined with her arms being twisted. I immediately released her hand.

"Wendy, what are you doing?" I heard Irene called Wendy. It was Wendy who covered my eyes.

"Nothing. Just playing with Seulgi but I guess it's not good to cover a bodyguard's eyes" Wendy said. I just looked at them and saw Irene's face changed into being annoyed.

"Yah! Why are you calling her on her first name? Since when did you become close?" she shots questions to Wendy aggressively but giving me a 'you better explain it to me' look.

"Since the day she saved me. Right my Kang Seulgi?" Wendy cling her arms on mine.

"What?! YOUR Kang Seulgi?!" Irene reacted but Wendy just ignored her.

"Should we have lunch together? I packed delicious foods for you" Wendy added affectionately asking me.

"I will. As long Irene will come with us" I answered. Wendy nodded and pulled me to the nearby park. There she placed a mat on the grass field and took out all the lunch boxes from her bag. Different food and side dishes were presented.

"Woah! Did you cook all these?" Irene said in surprise forgetting that she felt annoyed a while ago. Wendy nodded then smiling back at me. Wendy handed me the chopsticks and gestured me to eat.

"I made these for my life saviour" she said while looking at me.

"You don't have to" I said pointing out that she doesn't need to do that.

"But I already did. So now dig up" She answered back at me. For her effort not to go to waste, I started eating the food she prepared. Irene was about to get some but Wendy hit her hand to stop her.

"No meat for you today. Only salad" Wendy said handing the salad to Irene. Irene pouted and just ate the salad while looking at the meat. I felt sorry for her but it's her manager's order.

"Taste this, Seulgi" Wendy said. I wasn't able to decline and allowed her to feed me with egg roll. Then we both turned as we heard a sound of something being broken. It was Irene, she broke her wooden chopsticks with her tight grip while looking angry at us. I almost choke seeing her like that. It feels like I got scared that moment but Wendy just shrugged off.

"Does it taste good?" Wendy asked. I nodded with my mouth full. Wendy forgot to bring some drinks so she decided to buy at the convenience store near the area leaving me and Irene behind.

Irene was silent still sulking for not being able to eat some meat and something else I don't know. It looks like she wanted meat badly.

Irene's point of view

I'm not in the mood right now. Not being able to eat the food I like makes me moody and sad. I feel like crying at this moment. Adding up to my bad mood was that Wendy keeps on lingering on Seulgi and this dumb bodyguard doesn't know how to decline. I kept whining on my thoughts but something distracted me.