Ddeulgi

Seulgi's point of view

"G..GIRLFRIEND?!" I said in disbelief. I never really liked anyone and on top of that she's a girl! And...  Why is she claiming to be my girlfriend?

"Yup! So you better start remembering before you could totally lose a beautiful girl like her" Moonbyul teased.

"Yah! Moonbyul, it's not true right?" I asked again but even Yooa confirmed it. I just stared back at Irene. She's just looking at me in disappointment for not remembering then she sighed and took out a business card from her pocket.

"Here. Contact me if you miss me." Irene said coldly not even looking at my eyes while handing the card.

"What? You're kidding right?" I responded.

"I won't be coming here often because I need to go back to work. I need to accept lots of pending projects." She sighed and stood up. I can see sadness and tiredness written all over her face. She bid goodbye to Moonbyul and Yooa. I don't know but I was bothered seeing her like that. Like I should do something to change that expression but I don't really know how. I felt broken seeing her leaving like that.

"Wait." I blurted out not thinking what to say next. She stopped in front of the door and looked at me while forcing a smile.

"Can..can I walk you outside?" I asked. I don't know what I was thinking but that's what I blurted out. I saw her eyes sparkle for a moment along with her smile. She nodded cutely and excitedly towards me. I saw Moonbyul and Yooa choked from what they're eating upon hearing what I said.

I walked with her at the hallway but she was silent the whole time while fidgeting the end of her coat. I also don't know what to say. It felt very awkward until we reached the exit. She bowed to me and was about to go but it felt wrong ending the day that way.

"Uhmm.. It's not that I believed what you said a while ago but I will try my best to remember and.. I'm sorry for forgetting" I apologized while looking down feeling awkward then I looked back at her and saw her tears fell. I was astonished of how beautiful she could be even when crying but then again I felt an unexplainable pain in my chest seeing her like that. She walked slowly towards me and hugged me.

'How come this feels so familiar and comfortable?' I thought feeling her hug.

"I'll forgive you for now as long as your back and alive, Seulgi" she whispered to me crying softly and before I knew it I patting her back to calm her.

'What is this feeling? It's so heart-breaking..'

After a few days
Third person's point of view

Irene didn't visited Seulgi for a few days making Seulgi miss her because Irene was always there since the day she woke up.  She recovered from her injuries and was walking back and forth while thinking deep and obviously anticipates when the door opens or if someone knocks to her room thinking that it could be Irene.

"Oohh. Looks like you are waiting for someone?" Moonbyul teased as she steps inside the room. Seulgi denied and just sat back to her bed.

"Do you want to see her?" Moonbyul asked not waiting for my response, she turned the TV on and on the right time one of Irene's commercial was airing. Seulgi pointed at the TV being surprised seeing Irene.

"She's a commercial model?! So that business card was true?" Seulgi asked in disbelief still looking at the commercial.

"We won't lie to you and surely she also won't" Moonbyul answered then the door swung open with Irene walking in. Moonbyul chuckled seeing Irene while Seulgi was just staring at her.