Chapter 5

YAY UPDATE TIME!! So, I want to appologize ahead of time for the aweful fight scene. I wasn't really sure how to do that one... /:( oh well, i did my best. Hope you guys like!

ENJOY!!

Chapter 5

Mallory’s POV

                Damien once again banged on the bathroom door but I ignored him, patting my shoulder once more with the already bloody towel before pulling it away. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, wincing. My black hair was knotted like crazy and my scowl looked permanent. Considering Damien wouldn’t leave me alone, it probably would never go away. I tossed the bloodied towel over my shoulder, not caring about where it landed just as the door rattled again.

                “Mallory let me in!” Damien demanded for the umpteenth time. I simply rolled my eyes, not responding. He didn’t deserve my attention after his idiotic move. I mean really, marking me! I leaned in closer to the mirror, remembering my reaction. After his oh so sweet explanation, I had gone all crazy. I can’t remember exactly what had been spoken, but I think I was screaming something about not being a possession and that the only person who ‘owned’ me was… well me. He had let me rant, but I hadn’t missed the way his eyes began to darken. Breathing heavily after all my screaming, I had waited for his response. Finally, he simply shrugged.

                “Say what you want, but what’s done is done.” He stated, seeming so cool about the situation. I, on the other hand, was panicking. I mean, he had freaking bit me!

                “Well than un-do it!” I snapped. He shook his head.

                “Sorry, no can do.” Funny thing is…he didn’t sound sorry in the slightest. I stomped over to him, poking his much defined chest.

                “Listen, and listen well. You have about five seconds to remove this damn mark and about forty-five seconds afterwards to let me go. Do you understand?” I threatened. He merely smirked, throwing logs into the fire of my fury.

                “I couldn’t remove my mark even if I wanted to and I thought I had made it perfectly clear,” he paused, leaning down to whisper in my ear. “You are not going anywhere.” He emphasized ‘anywhere’ his whisper even more frightening than his growls. I couldn’t control the shiver at his close proximity but covered it up by stepping back and glaring.

                “Well, than I guess we have a problem. I do not plan on wearing ‘your’ mark nor am I going to just sit and stay like some dog!” I snarled unimpressively. His calm façade disappeared and he glared at me, taking a step forwards and corning me into the wall.

                “Unfortunately for you, you no longer have that choice. Now that you bare my mark, your safety is in my hands; therefore, until I see fit, you will not be leaving this room.” He finalized his voice strong and deep. I gaped at him, wondering if he was serious. He bites me and suddenly he things he can just control my life. Oh, I don’t think so.