Chapter 5

I was walking to the coffee house that the blue haired dude... no wait, Min Yoongi was at. My thoughts were getting more out of control with every step. Min Yoongi. I wasn't sure what to think of his name. It seemed so contrasting to his personality. Well, at least the little bit I knew of his personality.

Suga's POV
The bell above the cafe door ringed, and my eyes shot in its direction. She walked in, wearing all brown: brown boots, brown hoodie, brown eyes, brown hair, brown choker and jeans. Wait, why does that even matter? Anyways, I couldn't count the number of times she brushed hair out of her face or scratched the back of her neck or tugged at her hoodie before coming and sitting next to me. Without realizing, I was smiling in admiration. Cute, I thought. Wait, what?

Nami's POV
He couldn't have looked more captivating. With everything black but his hair, I couldn't help but stare at him after I sat down. His smile was beautiful as well. To be very honest, I didn't know how to react to how ethereal he was. Suddenly, someone came up behind us with two coffees and slammed them on the table in front of us. I jumped at the sudden loud noise, and looked up to see Hoseok, with another guy, smiling down at me. The other guy was really handsome too. How were all these friends equally wow? The two sat next to Yoongi and I.
"So, what've you two been up to?" Hoseok said loudly, eyebrows raised and a wide grin on his face.
"Nothing. I just called her because you asked me to," answered Yoongi plainly.
Wait, what? So it wasn't Yoongi who invited me? My heart dropped a bit. But suddenly, a glowing, handsome face appeared in front of me, with an angelic smile.
"Hey. I'm Jin," he said.

Suga's POV
It's nice to see Jin and the convenience store girl becoming friends. For some reason, I just couldn't take my eyes off of them. She just seemed so happy being with him, and the way he looked at her just made me feel different somehow inside.
Min Yoongi. What the actual fuxk.
"Yah. Thanks for calling her over," Hoseok said, thankfully interrupting my thoughts.
"Bro its nothing to thank me for." As Hoseok and I started talking about how Overwatch was going, no matter how hard I tried to, I couldn't take my eyes off of the girl and Jin. Suddenly, I saw Jin lean over and tuck her hair behind her ear. She was bright red, and I didn't need anything else to prove that they liked each other.

Nami's POV
I could feel my face turning red as he leaned closer. He smelled like vanilla, and he nimbly tucked my hair behind my ear with his soft, slender fingers. My heart was thumping loudly as he looked at me, smiling.
(After reaching home)
I finally had something to write in my notebook. So I grabbed a pencil, and wrote the first ever words to the story of my life:
Amongst the floating scent of coffee and perfume, I could feel both of us melting each time our eyes met. His name is Kim Seokjin.

Suga's POV
I was playing Overwatch, but I couldn't concentrate. My mind kept flashing back to Jin and the girl, who's name I discovered was Nami. Look at me. I don't even know her name. How could I possibly keep her happy? I wasn't feeling too great, so I went to go sleep.