Chapter 11

Shim Nami's POV
I fell to the floor in shock, and buried my face into my hands. I tore at my hair and screamed and kicked the ground. This is not happening. Soon enough, Jin came running to me.
"What's wrong?!" He asked, concern lacing his voice. I pushed him away in frustration: I should've never have let him get that close in such a short time. My entire body was filled with regret and fear and pain. I got up, slipped on my coat and ran out the door, making my way to the convenience store.

Seokjin's POV
She got up and left abruptly, and I was running after her when I saw something fall from her hand as she ran out the door. I picked it up, but it was too late when I realized.
It was a pregnancy tester. She was pregnant.
I saw this coming. Although I felt terrible, I had no option. My flight was tonight, and I knew this would happen. I didn't use precautions last night because I wanted to enjoy my last time with her to the fullest. She had left, and I knew she wouldn't be coming back anytime soon. I took out my suitcase as fast as I could and started packing. I needed to run as fast as I could: if anyone finds out before I leave, I'm dead meat.
I'm sorry, Nami, I thought as I zipped my suitcase and stormed out the door.