Chapter 14

Hoseok's POV
As Suga, Joon and I carefully lay her in the back seat of the car, I looked at Yoongi's face. He hadn't looked this hurt and this worried since the day we last came back from Jin's house.

Yoongi crumpled the piece of paper into a ball and threw it on the floor. It was a note from Jin which he'd left on the padlock on his door. He had left for America without telling anyone, not even Nami. Soon, the doctor and nurse came out from the hospital room.
"We've bandaged the wounds, but the baby is in a very risky position due to the stress and blood loss," the nurse said with a serious expression.

Namjoon's POV
"Baby?" I said with alarm.
"Yes, she is pregnant."
There was a dead silence in the room. Hoseok and I looked at each other, then at Suga. He was looking down at the ground, his eyes wide with shock, his skin even paler than usual. The doctor went on.
"Unless she takes her health more seriously and her emotional condition settles, I'm afraid the baby can't survive."

Suga's POV
That jerk. That bxstard. That cxnt. I could curse him all I wanted right now, and he even deserved it, but all I could think of was Nami and her baby. Before I realized, tears rolled down my cheek as I stared at the floor. She was in so much pain, so much had happened to her in a few hours. She was pregnant, her baby's father just abruptly left her forever, and now she was locked out of her own home with nowhere to go. I wish I could've protected her. I wish I could've saved her from that hellhole. But I couldn't. Now, I had one last chance to make things up to her.