Chapter 36

(Henceforth, there are no POVs. Everything will be written from Jaeso's POV.)

"Jungkook and Syumi are video calling from America! Hurry up guys!" my father yelled.
My father was a middle aged man, around forty five, but was still beautiful. He wore glasses and turtlenecks most of the time, and had aged beautifully.
Mom was a queen and effortlessly beautiful. Her brown hair and golden skin was like royalty's. She was elegant and calm. I call her the Korean Athena.
Uncle Jungkook and Aunt Syumi has just had a baby, so everyone was pretty happy. LGBT had been made legal in USA, so they moved there to Uncle Jungkook's neighborhood and got married.
"Ya, Jiseopah, you're looking more like me everyday!"
"Ani, I'm like Justin Seagull," Jiseop said with a bunny smile.
"Yah move over," I pushed him aside.
"UNCLE JK!!!!" I yelled.
"JAESO!! MY FAV NIECE!!" We did our special dab.
Shinmi walked into the house, followed by Aunt Yeri. They both sat on the bed, waiting to speak to Uncle JK and Syumi Ajumma.
Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my lap. The caller ID read, "2💙A🖤N". I quickly said bye to Uncle JK, and ran to my house across building.
"Hey," he said as soon as I picked up.
My boyfriend was perfect. He was cool, gorgeous and not to mention, talented. He was part of GOT7, one of Korea's top heartthrob groups.
"Hey, Mark," I said. I couldn't help but smile. His voice is just so wow.
"Sounds like someone's happy today," he chuckled through the phone.
"Lol shut up. How was your day?" I asked.
"Eh, the usual. You look pretty."
I laughed. "What?"
"Look up."
I looked up, and sure enough, leaning against the doorway was my beautiful boyfriend, Mark Tuan. He had his best playboy smile on, his brown eyes melting into me. He was swinging his car keys with one hand, while the other was kept in the pocket of his ski jacket.
"HEY!" I said. I was pleasantly surprised. We didn't meet much due to his busy schedule, so a surprise visit like this was rare.
He approached me and suddenly, out of the blue, kissed me. Very passionately. I was taken aback by how tightly he held my waist, and how he seemed so... needy.
He must've missed me.
I pulled away after awhile, regretting it inside. "Yah, is everything okay?"
He sighed. "Yeah. It's just that all this is so exhausting. And the worst part is that I had an argument with Jackson. He's... He's not joining us in Japan anymore."
"What?"
Jackson and Mark were the BEST of friends. I actually used to think they were gay. They grew up together, trained together and now were living their dream together. And for this to happen was a huge mental blow to Mark.
I wrapped my arms around him, only to feel a tear drop onto my hand.
"Oh my Gosh, Mark, are you crying??"
He broke down completely, sobbing and crying his heart away. It broke me to see him like this.
Is it really that bad? I thought. After comforting him and holding him for awhile in my arms, I rested him on the sofa, putting a pillow under his head and taking off his jacket. I put a blanket over him, and went to make him some food.
Suddenly, his phone buzzed on top of the coffee table. The caller ID read Jackson.
I picked up, since Jackson and I were pretty much homies ever since I got together with Mark.
"Hey br..."
"YOU FXCKING CXNT I SHOULD'VE NEVER COMPROMISED FOR THIS GODDAMN BULLSHIT"
I was so shocked I nearly dropped the phone from my hand.
"J-Jack..."
"TELL YOUR GODDAMN BOYFRIEND THAT I'M LEAVING FOR CHINA IN THREE MINUTES."
And with that, he hung up.

Mark was pretty much an emotional wreck for that entire night. All I could do was hold him close, while he cried away in my arms. It broke me to see him like that. Why is their agency such an axxhole?