Chapter 23

Suga's POV
Her crying stopped, but I still didn't move. She needed support, because no matter how strong she was, there was absolutely no way anyone could deal with such a sudden disaster in their life. She must be thinking something, I thought when she finally got up to go wash her face. There were so many possibilities as to what was on her mind: she suddenly went from a melted puddle of pain and emotions to an indestructible soldier. And if that really was the case, I rejoiced. I rejoiced that she had gotten herself together to fight the tough circumstances strongly. I was proud of her.
And secretly, I hoped she was also strong enough to understand my feelings.

Yeri's POV
I was knocking on Hoseok's door to wake him up. It was morning, and he needed to go to work. He was a choreographer for Ni8, a popular new boy group from SM Entertainment, and today they had a routine. If he didn't wake up now, he'd run late.
Suddenly, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a bright and smiling Nami, holding out a piece of purple paper to me. "I woke him up for you. He told me to give you this." With that, she threw a mischievous wink and went off.
Not only was I shocked by her overnight transformation, I was also shocked once I read the note.
Can you make me some chapsal today? PLEEEEASE?
Chapssal? And me? HOW ON EARTH?!

Namjoon's POV
I woke up to the sound of pots and pans crashing onto the ground, followed by the laughter of two young females. Dragging myself out of bed to see what the commotion was about, I noticed that today Hoseok had actually managed to get to work on time.
Upon reaching the kitchen, I witnessed a hilarious incident. Yeri was sitting smack in the middle of the kitchen floor, surrounded by pots and pans filled with chapsal, looking like she'd just been hit by a truck. On the other hand, Nami's hand was stuck in the handle of a soup pot, and she was flinging herself around the kitchen trying to get it off. Both of them were laughing like crazy, and turned to look at me when I burst out chuckling. "Um, a little help?" Nami said, looking helpless. I went over, and slipped in my fingers into the handle, trying to hold it so Nami could pull out her hand. But when I tried moving my fingers, it didn't budge.
Shit.
Now there was only one person left in the house to help us: Yoongi. We had to wake him up.

Suga's POV
My veins were about to explode. Some blithering idiot decided to wake me up before four in the evening, that too when I didn't have work. I swung open the door, to see Nami and Namjoon, each one with an arm protruding outwards.
"Is that... a saucepan?" I said shocked. They both looked terrified, and nodded in defeat. I smirked, and headed to the kitchen. Yeri was sitting in the middle of the floor surrounded by pots and pans. "Are you guys starting a culinary cult or something?" I said to her on my way back. Skilfully, I wedged the spatula in between their fingers and the pan. "Nami, pull out your hand." She tried once, it didn't work. "Try again," I said with a slight chuckle. She tried again, this time gathering all her strength to yank her hand out. She pulled, and within seconds her hand shot out of the handle.
However, that had an aftereffect. Namjoon teetered backwards into my room, arms (with and without a saucepan attached) flailing out towards the sides.
My heart stopped.
He was heading straight towards my Kumamon piggy bank. But by then it was too late. It smashed into pieces.

Namjoon's POV
God please save me. Please please please. I prayed for forgiveness as I saw Yoongi advancing towards me, rolling up his sleeves and stretching his neck. His fist rose, and I screamed, waiting for my jaw to be cracked in half, but it never came.
Nami stood in between Yoongi and I. Her hand held his wrist high above his head, and she was staring straight at him. I could tell he was going weak at the knees: all the anger had disappeared. Now he had an unreadable, shocked expression on his face. I could tell his heart was racing, so to save him from the situation I had to do something.
"Um, let's go eat some chapsal, shall we?"