Chapter 32

Jungkook's POV
"Hyung, give her some time to think, it's a huge decision for her especially because she's pregnant. Its not as easy as you think," I said.
Suga hyung was upset. I understand why, though. Everyone around him was happily in love: Syumi had said yes to me today, Hobi hyung and Yeri noona were getting married, and even Namjoon hyung's girlfriend aka my sister was coming to Korea for the wedding. But it's not as easy for Nami as it is for Hyung, and I hope he doesn't do anything to ruin their relationship.

Suga's POV
Nami came into my room, and Jungkook gave me a wink and left.
"Ne?" I said.
Jungkook's words rang in my head: it's a huge decision for her.
She sat close by me on my bed, closer than usual.
"Can I talk to you for a while?" she said.
I nodded, and handed her a pillow for her back and belly. She scooted even closer, and I could feel my heart rate skyrocketing once again. She grabbed my hand, and looked deep into my eyes. I knew I was blushing.
"Min Yoongi, I'm sorry I've been keeping you waiting for so long. But I've really thought over it, and I'm going to tell you my answer."

Thud, thud, thud.

My heart was going wild. Thousands of thoughts swarmed through my head, but her sharp voice cut through.
"Yes."
Suddenly, she brought her rosy lips to mine. She kissed me with so much love that I was left speechless. Nevertheless, I kissed her back. Her lips tasted like gold and honey, and I never savored anything more. I felt a tear drop from my cheek, and later on, one which slid down her nose. We both smiled through the beautiful kiss, and it was the happiest moment in both of our lives yet. The kiss seemed to last for hours, until finally she pulled away, smiled, and left the room, leaving me grinning like a madman and shrieking into pillows inside.

Nami's POV
I felt like the huge boulder of stress I'd been harboring never existed. When Suga kissed me back, it was full of love and passion. I stared at the moon as I thought about how blessed I was: and how lucky.
Just when my life was falling apart, just when my very bones were turning to dust from all the exhaustion of putting up with Jin's absence, four beautiful people swept me up into their care and protection and looked after me like my own family. I met a guy who not only loved me, but also the small baby inside me that was not his, but his best friend's. He saw in me what no one else did, he treasured me more than anyone ever could have. And for the first time ever, I felt like my life story would have a happy ending: I'd found the real male protagonist that really I truly belonged with. I'd made the best decision of my life by kissing him, by surrendering my heart to him, because I know for a fact that now my baby and I are in safe hands.