Chapter 20

Suga's POV
We all tried to keep Nami as far away from emotional stress. Thankfully, she did smile and laugh every now and then, but those laughs were all empty. I knew she was still dying on the inside. She keeps zoning out when we all talk, and is literally always lost in her own thoughts. So I did something I never thought I would do.
"Um, hey guys," I said abruptly when we were all playing LIFE in the living room. After I got everyone's attention, I took a deep breath and spluttered out, "Let's go to the mall."
Yeri was staring at me with her mouth wide open. "Ya, are you okay?" Namjoon said, alarmed. Hoseok's eyes widened and he clapped like a seal in excitement. "I'LL GO GET READY!" he said before skyrocketing off. They all went to their rooms to get ready, while I sat in the living room. I was just closing my eyes to take a small nap when suddenly, I felt a soft hand on my forehead. My eyes flung open in surprise, to see Nami looking at me with a concerned expression. I could look at her for ages: her brown hair was in a messy bun on her head, her brown eyes seemed to be staring into the most untouched parts of my soul. "Do you have a fever?" she said worriedly. I smiled at her reassuringly and shook my head no. "We should go get changed," I said as I got up. After helping her up, we walked together to her room. Just before she went inside, I remembered something.
"Nami!" I called.
"Yeah?" She said, opening the door a bit to see me.
"Um, I'm sorry for stabbing your smiley in the eye."
She looked at me in surprise for a second, then broke out into a smile and shook her head. "Pabo," she said before shutting the door.

Namjoon's POV
On my way to the closet, I saw Yoongi coming from Nami and Yeri's room. He was smiling to himself while scratching his head.
"Ya, Min Yoongi, what's making you smile like that?" I said teasingly.
He looked up in alarm, realizing I had seen him. "Ya. Aren't you going somewhere?" He said curtly before speedily walking off.