Chapter 18

Suga's POV
We were all sitting in the living room watching a K Drama. It was late at night, and we all felt quite sleepy. Nami was sitting beside me, and I was helping her have her dinner. I was staring at the television screen, when suddenly I felt something heavy fall onto my shoulder. I turned my head to see Nami sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I had the urge to kiss her head, but I restrained myself. Her heart still belonged to Jin, and I strongly doubted if that would ever change. I ushered Yeri to go up and get their room ready, as I prepared myself to pick Nami up. After putting the bowl of crab soup down, I carefully lifted her onto my back. Hoseok helped about a bit. I carried her down the hall, when I heard her mumbling something in her sleep. "Come back," she murmured. My footsteps froze. "You jerk," I heard her say. Suddenly, Yeri emerged from the room. "Hey, aren't you bringing her in?"
"Yeah, coming," I replied. As I was laying her down in her bed, I could feel moisture on my back. Once I put her down, I put one hand on her cheek. Sure enough, there were tears. I sighed and wiped them away from her face.

Yeri's POV
I could see the pain in Yoongi's eyes as he wiped the tears away from Nami's face. Aish this girl, suffering even in her dreams. Yoongi was turning around to leave, when suddenly Nami grabbed his hands in her sleep and muttered "Don't go, Jin. Don't leave me." Yoongi froze in his place as she shook her head and begged Jin to stay. After she had calmed down again, he slipped his hands out of hers and left the room. I'd never seen Yoongi so down before. After tucking Nami in and brushing her hair, I called Hoseok upstairs.

Hoseok's POV
"Yeri, you called?" he said as he walked in. She nodded, and quietly walked over to me. She let her head fall on to my chest, and clutched onto my T shirt. I knew she was crying; I felt her tears through my shirt. I held her tightly as I thought to myself, Jin, why would you do this to her? Even Yeri was torn by her condition, and Yeri was emotionally stronger than even Namjoon.