Chapter 33

Suga's POV
When I walked into the dining room the next morning, the first thing I saw was Nami. As soon as she saw me, her cheeks burned bright red. I smiled and scratched my head, thinking that I could do that to her.
It made me blush.
Wtf?

Nami's POV
Suga came and sat next to me, and I felt like a teenager all over again. The rapid heartbeats, the subtle but constant flow of adrenaline, the animated pictures, everything came back. Suga's blue hair, his snow white skin, his gummy smile and twinkling eyes: I could see them in our soon-to-come bundle of joy.
"Good morning," he said with a subtle smile.
I smiled back at him. I was so dazed that the arm on the table accidentally knocked over the bowl of oatmeal I was having.

Yeri's POV
I was in the living room, my head resting on Hoseok's chest. I couldn't stop thinking about his proposal, and squealed as I burrowed my head into him for the millionth time. He merely laughed and kissed my forehead. Everything was ridiculously perfect.
And then something even better happened.

Hobi's POV
Yeri and I were on the couch, when suddenly Namjoon and Jeon Jaera signalled us to follow them to the dining table. What was going on?
We were all peeking through the doorway to see Suga and Nami holding hands, her head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around her. They were both smiling, Nami was completely teary.

This couldn't be getting any better. All my brothers had found love, and they were all coming with their future wives to my wedding. It was too good to be true, and I couldn't be more grateful.