Chapter 15

Suga's POV
Since Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin had went to Seoul for their higher studies, Namjoon, Hoseok and I began living together so we could all jointly pay for an apartment. We brought Nami home while she was still sleeping, and lay her down in Taehyung's room. Joon and Hobi demanded she stay there until she herself was ready to move elsewhere. Hobi's girlfriend, Yeri was out shopping new clothes for Nami, since Jin had locked all of her things inside the house when he left. As she lay on the bed, pale and weak, I felt a tear slide down my face. How could he do this to her? Suddenly, my blood boiled with rage and anger. I stormed into my room, throwing everything I could find onto the floor. Glass, porcelain and linen lay strewn onto the ground. Hoseok and Namjoon rushed in. Hobi carried me away, while Namjoon began cleaning the mess.

Namjoon's POV
I hadn't seen Yoongi so hurt since the last time he saw her. I don't know what he saw in her, but since the two met he's been more quiet than usual. This was really surprising to me and Hoseok, because he hasn't acted up like this in a long time. He must've been extremely frustrated seeing her like this. Nami had become our good friend, but Yoongi chose to stay out of the picture. We all knew he liked her, and he didn't want be a hurdle between her and Jin. But when Jin started being a complete axxhole, Suga lost it. Especially when Nami herself shut him out. Even now, I could see how much he cared about her as he leaned against the wall across from me with his hands on his face.
I was worrying about him when suddenly Hoseok came into the living room.
"Ya, Namjoon, Yeri wanted to make an offer."
"Ne?" I said inquisitively. Yoongi was lost in his own world.
"She says she wants to stay here with Nami and take care of her."
I shot Hoseok a questioning look.
"We also made a decision to keep our relationship within ground limits while she's here."
I let out a sigh and nodded my head in approval. Hobi and Yeri were together for two years now. They had a sense of responsibility, and I had no choice but to trust them. Nami needed help. Or else her life could fall apart all over again.