Chapter 10

Shim Nami's POV
It's been 11 beautiful months with Kim Seokjin. Tomorrow, it'll officially be one year. I could never have imagined that my life would become exactly like those love stories I read. I never could have guessed that my wish for such a surreal life like those in my storybooks would come true so fast. Kim Seokjin is the prince I always dreamt of. I may be merely 21, but that doesn't change the fact that every second spent with him is sensational.

Kim Seokjin's POV
Tomorrow is gonna be our one year anniversary. Nami loves me so much that she was ready to move in with me instantly when I asked her. I know what we're doing is wrong, and all my friends stopped talking to me since I told them. But seeing how obsessed she is with me, I simply couldn't let the opportunity go. As I entered my house, she came up to me and hugged me. I'm really going to miss this.

Shim Nami's POV
I woke up the next morning feeling sick and nauseous. Suddenly, my stomach began to curl and I ran to the bathroom. I was vomitting uncontrollably into the toilet. The fear inside of me was brimming over. I was crying as I opened the drawer and took out the test kit.
My heart skipped a beat as I saw the red stripe.
I was pregnant.