Chapter 6

Nami's POV
"Hey," Jin said over the phone in a deep voice.
I couldn't help but smile uncontrollably through the line, and I could feel him doing the same thing.
"Hey. What's up?" I said, feeling on cloud nine.
"Nothing. What about you?" He chuckled a bit after asking the question.
"I was just... thinking about you?" I said, nervously laughing afterwards. I heard his deep chuckle, which instantly made me weak.
"Oh really? By the way, did you take the bobby pins off your hair yet?"
I reached behind my ear, only to realize that the small felt bobby pin I always used was gone. Once again, I heard him laugh.
"Hey! Seokjin! You're giving it back!"
"Yes, I will. When you meet me for coffee again tomorrow." Not only did butterflies flood into my stomach, but they also did somersaults. I was smiling so much my face hurt, but still I managed to reply, "Hey. I have school you know."
"I'll pick you up. Hang up and text me the address."

Jin's POV
I twirled the bobby pin around in between my fingers and smiled. Everything around reminded me of her, I could almost smell her, she was so close. Tomorrow I was gonna see her again, and just thinking about it sent bolts of electricity through my veins.

Suga's POV
Should I call her? I stared for a long time at her number on my phone screen. Finally, I decided not to.

Nami's POV
Wait, what am I even doing? Wasn't Min Yoongi the one who made me feel like a tornado a few hours ago? How did I go from occasionally gawking at a captivating dark soul to flirting with a brown haired prince? Well, it's not like Yoongi would ever bat an eye anyways. And what's there not to like about Seokjin? Every single inch of him is perfect. He resembles coffee: his scent, his eyes, his hair, his addicting personality that I could sip straight out of a mug for days.
Nami was lost in her thoughts when suddenly, the phone lying on the bed beside her illuminated.