Chapter 25

Hoseok's POV
The entire day after, I didn't see Nami, nor Yoongi. Namjoon was also avoiding the topic of the "accidental" display of affection from Suga. I asked Yeri: she didn't know either. Nami was in her room, and although Suga was at work, he didn't come home afterwards. It was eleven at night. I called him, and he sent a text saying he's fine and not to worry about him. I was confused, but decided to leave it for now. So Yeri and I spent our time watching Goblin together in the living room.

Yeri's POV
"Hobi," I called out to the male who's chest I was lying on.
"Hm?" he hummed.
"Things are gonna get awwwwwkwarrrrd."
"Yeah, I can tell, you pabo," he said sarcastically.
"Yah, I'm being serious!" I said, annoyed at his tone. "Look at Nami. She's trying to move on, but then Yoongi is literally dying being so close to her and still not being able to express himself because of the circumstances."
"Well, whatever it is, he shouldn't have kissed her like that," Hoseok said. "No matter what, Nami is going through a very fragile mental ordeal right now. She has an awful lot to think about, don't you agree?"
I nodded against his chest in response, and wrapped my arms around him.
Everything was so complicated and fragile. We were all lost in a maze, not sure of what or what not to do.

Nami's POV
I still can't get it through my head! All this time, Min Yoongi had something for and I didn't know a thing?! I felt so confused: a tornado of thoughts was brewing in my head. But the most important question was - how am I supposed to live under one roof with him now? I have no idea what to think, say or do in this situation! Should I talk to him? Should I avoid him? What measure should I take?
I zoned out completely thinking about all this, when my phone rang.
Caller ID read, Suga.
I ignored the first few rings, but he kept on persistently calling. Hesitantly, I picked up the phone.
"Yeobuseyo?" He said.
"N-ne. I'm here," I stuttered. Suddenly, memories of our first phone call flooded through my mind. Me thinking of his blue hair, lingering on the sound of his laugh. Where did the picture change?
"Yeah, um, can you meet me at the old coffee place?"
I said nothing.
"I won't make you feel uncomfortable. It'll be short, promise."
After a long while of thinking, I responded. "Okay. See you there."