Chapter 35

Namjoon's POV
"1,2,3... Smile!" Jimin said as Nami and Suga smiles down at the little girl in their arms. Both of them seemed so emotional. Even I felt overjoyed to see my tiny niece sleeping happily in her father's arms.
Yeri and Hobi sat together in the sofa, staring at the new parents with admiration. Yeri and Jeora were even crying.
Suddenly Jungkook came into the room. "Taehyung said she can go home now," he said with his signature bunny smile.

Suga's POV
The next few days were probably my most memorable ones. Everyone took care of the baby, and we watched as it's facial features changed. The shock of blue hair remained an absolute mystery to all of us, but we still adored it.
Her eyes made me want to melt the most, because they were exactly like Jin's.
It was absolute war in the house on her first birthday, because we STILL had not decided a name. That's when Yeri came up with a suggestion: Jaeso. And since Yeri herself was going to have a Jaeso a few months later, we let her have the honors.

Nami's POV
Min Jaeso grew up to be the envy of every woman on the planet. Her hair was mostly mine, with a magical shock of blue from Suga. Her skin was her father's: pale white like snow. Nowadays it had acquired a slight pink tinge. Her lips were rosy and plump, like Jimin's. She had the bunny smile of Jungkook, and Namjoon's deep dimples. She was the summation of all the people I loved but one, because her eyes were exactly like Kim Seokjin's. She was eighteen this year, and a woman in every sense of the word.
She single handedly took care of her parents and all her uncles and aunts, as well as her cousins Jung Shinmi and Kim Jiseop, Hobi's and Namjoon's kids.
We all lived in one single building. Each couple had a separate apartment, while the kids each had a separate unit as well.
Jung Shinmi was seventeen, and the most adorable girl ever. Her facial features were exactly like Yeri's. Her cheeks were plump, and she had huge doe eyes. Her hair was raven black, and she was a complete sweetheart. She had gone completely on her mother, much to Hobi's disappointment.
Kim Jiseop was drop dead gorgeous. At the age of fifteen, he had more girls at his feet than Namjoon did in his entire lifetime. He was exactly like his uncle, Jungkook.