2

"You want a brownie?", I ask Jeremy when we get inside.

"What kind?"

I give him a deadpan look that gives the message 'and you claim to know me'. "Weed."

"Okay.", he answers I smile and grab a plate from the counter in the kitchen and throw them in the oven for a little bit. I take them out of the oven before sitting down on the couch with Jeremy and giving him one. He looks at it nervously. What's up with him? He used to love these.

"Jere, I have normal ones if you want."

"No, no, I'm fine with this, it's just, I told Christine I'd stop."

My face falls. She's trying to change him from the Jeremy I know and love. "If you don't want it you can have the normal ones."

"No I'll be fine with this one.", he says anxiously. Before I can protest he takes a big bite of it a let's out a small hum. "God I missed these."

I chuckle before taking a big bite out of mine. We finish our two brownies and walk downstairs to my basement. I put in a game and we start playing, waiting for the weed to start its activity.

*_*

I wake up the next morning curled up in Jeremy's arms. My face instantly heats up. Slender fingers pull their way through my hair. I slowly look up to see Jeremy awake and mindlessly scrolling through an app on his phone. His eyes flicker towards me and before I know it he's beaming.

"Morning Micha." {hehehehehehehe}

"Mornin'", I say dropping the G, it's too early for that shit. I snuggle further into his side and try to go back to sleep before my better judgement kicks in. I slowly pull away and instantly become colder. Jeremy chuckles beside me. "Hey, uh, what time is it?", I ask, the thought suddenly dawning on me that we have school.

"11:30, why?", he answers.

"Jere, we have school!", I scream frantically.

"Relax. I called my dad and told him to call the school on behalf of the both of us, considering your parents are gone on business."

I relax a little bit. "What about Christine? She said it herself, she doesn't like being alone."

"She has Rich and Jake to protect her and the girls to give her company."

I smile and close my eyes. I feel a shift in the bed where Jeremy was resting and sit up. Jeremy moved to the chair in the corner of my room. I pout before laying back down. God, pillows are my husbands.

*_*

"Michael. Michael! Wake up, Michael!", Jeremy whisper screams from beside me. I groan and roll over. I give a tired glare before burying myself back into the blankets and shoving my face into the pillow in hopes of suffocating so I never have to wake up. Okay that might be a bad decision...take note of the word might.

"Whaaaaaaat?", I whine. Just let me sleep Jeremy!

"Someone's at the door and I don't want to answer it because it's not my house."

I roll my eyes and get up to head to the door. Just as I'm about to answer someone decides to pound on the door. "I'll get to ya when I get to ya!", I shout before opening the door.

"What the fuck?"

A/N

I made a one-shot thingy but it's weird, the description explains it but it's basically a bunch of musical ships. Check that out if you want to.