5

Slight nsfw that doesn't really go anywhere. Sorry if you're into that.

Jeremy's POV

I brush myself off after I jump through the window. I run away from the house and grow careful when I approach the front of the house. Michael let's his parents inside and closes the door. I take the chance to dash down the road. As I approach Christine's house I slow down. I do a quick look over if my front side before knocking.

Christine opens the door. Her eyes light up when she sees me. I can't help but smile as she flings herself into my arms and wraps her arms around my waist. This girl.

"Hey.", I mumble happily.

"Hi Jere. What brings you here?", she responds.

"I had to climb out of Michael's window to get away from his parents who banned me from their house because they think I was selling Michael weed when it's really this kid in the FYE at the mall.", I say honestly, knowing she won't believe me and think it's just one of my 'silly stories'. She gets a kick out of these.

She giggles and punches my arm lightly before burying her face deeper into my scrawny chest. "You're hilarious." She looks up at me with big, love filled eyes. "I wuv you.", she says in a childish voice. I chuckle.

"I wuv you too.", I say in an equally as childish voice. She pulls away and grabs my wrist. I smile as she pulls me into her house and up to her room. She shuts and locks the door. I put my hands on her waist and she wraps her arms over my shoulders. She leans on her tip toes and kisses me gently. I make it rougher. She pulls away and smiles up at me. "I'm sorry. My parents are home. They'll be leaving soon though?"

I smile and nod. We sit on her bed and turn of Netflix. (Get your minds out of the gutter) I drape my arm over her shoulder and feel her lean into me. I smile.

After a few minutes, we hear the car pulling out. Christine gets up and walks to the window to make sure they're gone. She closes the curtains and turns to me with a smile on her face. She runs back over to the bed and jumps onto it. I laugh when she lands with her face in the comforter. She sits up and grabs my face in between her hands and slams her lips into mine. It's a little sloppy at first with our teeth clashing every so often but eventually we work it out. My hands find her way onto her waist and I pull her closer. Eventually Christine winds up on my lap with her legs around my waist and my tongue in her mouth. She pulls away and starts taker her clothes off. I begin taking mine off as well before reattaching our lips. I sneak my hand around her back and unclip her bra. I begin to attack her neck with kisses, licks, gentle bites, and continuous sucking.

Wait.

This doesn't feel right.