26

A/N
Just a heads up: smut ahead. There was some debate in the comments about who would top. Michael tops according to when I started writing this. (The poll might be different now but as of when I'm writing this, it says Michael tops.) Enjoy you filthy sinners. God now I have to put a mature warning on this book.

I smirk and lead Jeremy upstairs into my almost barren bedroom. I push him onto the bed and crawl over him. We connect out lips and continue our previous make out session, getting more heated as we move along. I sit up, pulling Jeremy up with me and onto my lap. He instinctively wraps his legs around me, still not breaking the kiss.

I pull away before speaking, "Did you get tested?"

"Yes," he mumbles before slamming his lips back against mine. I pull away again.

"Nothing? Clean?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Obviously," I say before reconnecting our lips. Jeremy grinds against me, becoming impatient. "Slow down," I mumble before beginning to kiss down his neck. I suck on a few spots and bite down on his collar bone, making sure not to be too harsh. Jeremy gasps out a moan as I swipe my tongue over the bite to soothe it.

I go to pull away from his neck but Jeremy puts his hand over my head, keeping me in place. I continue my work on his neck, forcing a few quiet moans. I make my way up his neck and back to his lips. A small whine slips from Jeremy's lips as he grows even more impatient.

"Shhh, I'm getting there," I mumble against his lips. I tug at the hem of his shirt. "This needs to come off."

He nods and tears his shirt off. "Yours?" I nod and tear off my shirt as well. I pepper kisses along Jeremy's skin while his hands travel up and down my sides.

I begin to kiss down his chest as I press Jeremy down onto the bed. I come across his nipple and start teasing it with my tongue. This draws a handful of quiet moans from Jeremy. The moans only grow louder when I begin to suck on his nipple.

After playing around up there for just a little longer, I begin to slowly trail kisses down to his pant line. All this while Jeremy continues to whine as he grows even more impatient.

"Shhh," I whisper against his skin. "Pants?" I look up to see Jeremy nodding. I pull his pants down and start mouthing him through his boxers.

"You fucking...tease," Jeremy gasps out. I roll my eyes and pull my own pants down.

"Boxers," I mumble. Jeremy nods before I pull said article of clothing down and toss them somewhere in the room. While pulling him back into my lap I hold my fingers up to Jeremy's mouth. "Suck." He takes the fingers into his mouth while grabbing my wrist. After a few minutes I remove them from his mouth. "Ready?"

"Y-yeah," Jeremy mutters. I push a finger into his entrance. His eyes widen as he lets out a gasp. I enter another finger and start stretching him out. He lets out a couple of moans. I enter a third and Jeremy lets out the loudest sound yet.

After being sure that Jeremy is prepared, I pull my fingers out and take off my own boxers. I line up with Jeremy's entrance and slowly push in, gripping his hips. He lets out a small scream, tears building in his eyes. His arms find themselves under my arms with his hands gripping my shoulders from behind. I allow Jeremy some time to adjust. When his grip loosens I start to move, picking him up a bit and lowering him back down.

"F-fuck...Michael!" Jeremy screams. His fingers dig into my back once again. As I keep moving, Jeremy keeps letting out sounds of pure ecstasy. He reaches down to try and touch himself but I stop him. He whines but the whine quickly turns into a moan as I speed up.

I start going rougher, slamming Jeremy's hips down onto me. Jeremy lets out a long, loud moan when I hit his spot. I continue to hit the same spot, earning several gasps and moans.

"Mich...Mich, I-I'm close."

I nod, picking up the pace, still hitting the same spot. Jeremy suddenly lets out a scream as he comes over our chests. I fill him up shortly after and pull out. He collapses against my chest, panting heavily. I run my fingers through his hair.

"Come on Jere, let's clean you up." I pick him up and carry him to the bathroom. I sit him on the toilet lid and wipe down his chest with a wet cloth. I take care of myself and leave the bathroom so Jeremy can pee. This room is a mess. Damn, now I have to clean the sheets too. So much for minimizing work.

I gather some clothes for Jeremy—after getting dressed myself—and knock on the bathroom door. The door opens to reveal a tired and naked Jeremy. I shove the clothes his way. "I might have undressed you but you're redressing yourself," I chuckle.

Jeremy gives off a tired glare but can't keep himself from smiling. "Get dressed nerd," I push him back into the bathroom and shut the door before walking away.

From behind the door I hear a muffled voice, "It's more like a geek Michael!"

A/N

And that's where I'm ending it. This is my first time writing smut so I hope it's okay? If it is okay is that something to be proud of? Do I want to know?

Anyway, as always, make sure to point out any errors in spelling or grammar. I write these very quickly and have a tendency to make typos.