3

"Who is it?", Jeremy calls from the other room. I stare at the people on my porch before shutting the door. My hands fidget as I think of what to do. How do you talk to the people you trusted with your life before they tore it apart?

I take a deep breath before opening the door. "Mom, Dad, you're n-not supposed to be here for another m-month. Why are you here?", I say slowly and as calmly as I can.

"Now is that any way to greet your parents? I thought you'd like us to be home a bit earlier.", my mom says.

"N-no, I'm happy you're here but what about work? Won't money be cut from your check for leaving early?"

"You're nervous.", my dad says. "What are you hiding?"

I gulp. "N-nothing." I look up to his cold stare. I start whistling loud enough for Jeremy to hear. I hope he heard it. Whistling is a sign for if my parents come back unexpectedly, neither of us do it often so it works. Jeremy isn't allowed over anymore, as declared by my parents. I hear shuffling behind me. Jeremy must be climbing out the window.

"Are you just going to stand there all day or are you going to let us in for the week we have?"

I nod quickly and wait for the shuffling to stop before stepping aside so they can get in. This should be interesting.

I watch my dad inspect the rooms. My mom comes up behind me and puts her hand on my shoulder. "So, did you meet any nice girls yet?"

I mentally cringe. "No not yet. None seem to share my interests." Maybe try the male species?

"You'll find one soon. Any girl would be lucky to be with you.", she says. What about men.

My dad comes back out. "Everything's in order. Did you do your homework yet?"

"Not yet. I'll work on it soon. I was gonna get something to eat."

"Have you been hanging with that Jeremy kid?" There it is.

"No. He has a girlfriend now so he doesn't bother with me anymore." Well...it's not a complete lie.

"Oh," he says that like he's genuinely surprised he'd get a girlfriend before me. "Who's the girl?"

"Christine Canigula."

"That girl he's been pining after since seventh grade?", my mom butts in. I nod. "Wow, and here I thought he'd be forced to move on."

"He's not a bad looking guy.", I mumble so they can't hear me. "Well he got 'er."

"Why don't you try to get a girlfriend? Brooke seems nice...er than the others.", Dad says hesitantly. I nod a little.

"I'm gonna get started on my homework now. It should only take about half an hour?" Yeah that sounds right.

"Okay, I'll make extra food tonight so there's less a risk of you burning down the house trying to cook while we're gone.", Mom chuckles. I smile and duck into my room.

420: Record time...impressive
ShowerNozzleMasturbationMaterial: I try *cue Le bow*
420: You useless furry
ShowerNozzleMasturbationMaterial: Shut up!
420: I'll shut up when you stop fantasizing about girls with tails and wings
ShowerNozzleMasturbationMaterial: Blocked and reported
420: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

A/N

Sorry this one took longer and the chapters are really short. I'm trying my best. Plus, I had this chapter written out but I didn't like how it ties into the sorry so I had to find something else to work with and here we are. Please point out any misspellings and grammar mistakes. I'm too lazy to go back and check myself. Alright now I gotta work on another chapter. Peace out!