27

Jeremy's POV

Michael's leaving in two days. I have two days to do everything I can for him. He's going to have the time of his life.

These thoughts and others that follow the same kind of pattern are all that go through my head during History. I hate history. Nothing interesting ever happens. Plus, why do I need to know what happened 200 years ago? Sorry, off topic.

Anyway, I have a plan. Today I'm going to have the gang organize a party (with my supervision of course). While they get the party ready, I'm going to make sure Michael has the greatest time of his life. We'll go to that retro ice cream place near the arcade, then we'll go to the arcade we spent most of our lives in, then we'll go to the park and ride the boats they have there. It's going to be great. I'm sure he's gonna love it.

Two hours later

Michael's POV

"Michael I hate you so much!" Jeremy shouts.

"It's not my fault you can't handle it!" I retaliate.

"Why did I deserve that blue shell?!"

"Ha ha! Nerd!"

I cross the finish line on the third lap in first place. "Suck it bitch! Oh wait, you already did! Ha!"

"You didn't deserve that win! And stop telling people I sucked you off!"

"Not yet, but you will one of these weekends!" I watch Jeremy's face go red. He turns away to try and hide it while I start laughing and trying to get him to look at me. "Jeremy!"

"Michael!" Jeremy mimics like the child he is.

I crawl on top of him and flop down onto his back, sprawled out on top of him.

"Michael!" Jeremy shouts in surprise.

"You asked for this."

"No I didn't!"

"You implied it."

"Where did I imply it?"

"Somewhere."

"I hate you so much!"

"I love you too babe."

Jeremy lets out a sigh of defeat. I adjust myself on top of him and pressing a soft kiss to the back of his neck. He instantly tenses up, causing me to start chuckling.

"I was thinking we could go to the arcade?" Jeremy says from under me.

"Sure. You know I'm always up for the arcade."

"Okay." A small smile graces his lips.

"I love you Jere," I mutter.

"I-I love you too Michael," Jeremy responds in a tone I can't really read. I'm positive it means good things. "Now can you get up so we can leave?"

"Oh! Oh yeah, totally," I say as I get off of Jeremy and run towards the bedroom door. "I'll race you there. Pure running, no cars. You and I both know we need exercise," I propose.

Before Jeremy responds he dashes through his house and towards the front door. Then he shouts, "Deal!"

"Cheater!" I shout before running after him.

"All's fair in love and war Michael!"

"Forget love, this shit is war!"

And this began our endless taunting while running to the arcade. I can only imagine the looks we got from people.

A/N

WHOO OKAY, FINALLY DONE. Sorry this one took so long, I was having a bit of writer's block but that's all cleared now and we should be good. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and be sure to point out errors and typos please. Peace out.