Chapter 1

Y/n's P.O.V

Mal had gone back to the Isle and it was up to the whole gang to save her. Here we are on the Isle hiding the limo. It was my first time on the island but I have always wanted to be here for so long. In reality I was the one to convince Ben to bring 4 villain kids over, it took a lot of convincing but I was able to do it. The gang and I looked around the Isle, we were in our own little world forgetting about our future King who was to kind for his own good missing from behind us.

"Ben" Evie sighed as she walked back the way we came with myself Carlos and Jay not too far behind her. We entered a wide ally, Jay and Carlos pushed past Evie to push back what seemed to be a pirate. I rolled my eyes at the pirate, to be honest I hate pirates with all of my heart especially those who have any contact with Captain Hook and his pirate crew.

"Ben you have to be careful, this isn't Auradon where you can walk around and gaze at the pretty sights" Jay sighed. Then unexpectedly Evie broke out into a song, I looked at her and the boys, soon sharing a glance with Ben. This was the ways of a villain and I wouldn't mind being one for a day, so I joined in.

Let me tell you something you can really trust
Everybody's got a wicked side
I know you think that you could never be like us
Watch and learn so you can get it right

You need to drag your feet
You need to nod your head
You need to lean back
Slip through the cracks
You need to not care
Uh, you need to not stare
You need a whole lotta help
You need to not be yourself

You wanna be cool
Let me show you how
Need to break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feelin'
Yeah, once you catch this feelin'
You'll be chillin', chillin'
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Chillin' like a villain
(Chillin')
Chillin' like a villain
(Chillin')
Chillin' like a villain
(Hey!)
Chillin' like
Chillin' like
(Hey!)
A villain

You draw attention when you act like that
Let us teach you how to disappear
You look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat
You gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here

You need to watch your back
You need to creep around
You need to slide real smooth
Don't make a sound
And if you want it, take it
If you can't take it, break it
If you care about your health
Seriously, you need to not be yourself

You wanna be cool
Let me show you how
Need to break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feelin'
Yeah, once you catch this feelin'
You'll be chillin', chillin'
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Chillin' like a villain
(Chillin')
Chillin' like a villain
(Chillin')

I really wanna be bad a lot
And I'm giving it my best shot
But it's hard being what I'm not
Well, if you don't you're gonna get us caught
He's right, we gotta stay low-key
Now show us how bad you can be
Like this?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
Oh, yeah, I think I got this
Let's go, I'm ready to rock this
And I ain't gonna thank you for your help
I think I found the worst in myself

You wanna be cool
Let me show you how
Need to break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feelin'
Yeah, once you catch this feelin'
You'll be chillin', chillin'
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Chillin' like a villain
(Chillin')
Chillin' like a villain
(Chillin')
Chillin' like a villain
(Chillin')
Chillin' like a villain
(Chillin')
Chillin' like a villain  

It was fun to dance and sing along with them. I felt really like a true villain for split second. We watched as Ben kept dancing and laughed along until he bumped into someone. I stood behind the gang to keep myself hidden. What the boy was saying about his dad reminded me of Gaston. Soon I pushed by Jay to move along.

We got to their old hang out area, wishing Ben luck he went up the stairs. Not to long after Ben comes back down the stairs upset.

"She's not coming back" I heard him say. I lowered my head and looked at my hands. I could hear Mal yell at Evie through the horn thingy that is used to communicate. What a weird cool thing I guess. I started to look around when I noticed something.

"Guys, where's Ben" I quickly looked up at Carlos who looked worried as hell.

"Ben, Ben!" Evie yelled walking towards where Carlos was standing and soon after Jay followed I just stood where I was worried. Then we saw a figure and that was the last thing I remembered as I was knocked out.

-Time Skip-

I heard voices but only 2 stood out one was Mal's and the other's was well I wouldn't know I looked around at my surroundings to see I was inside of a cell and Ben was next to me I tried to yell but realized I had some sort of cloth around my mouth and hands. I squealed out in frustration to have it muffled by the cloth.

"Well looks like someone's awake" I heard a Scottish accent. It was really strong and sounded like a pirate. The figure moved into the light and my eyes widened. No way his eyes, his jaw it was god blessed amazing but once I took in the rest of his appearance and everything went back to reality I glared at the pirate. Pirate hat with a little feather, red coat, sword with a red ribbon or cloth around the neck and a hook in his right hand. Captain Hook's son.

"Well don't give me the evils luv I didn't, well haven't hurt you...yet" he had a smirk on his face. He is the son of my dad's enemy I hated his guts even if he wasn't his father, but he sure as hell acts like it.

"Uma wants a word with you" He said opening the door of the cell and cut lose the cloth around my mouth but before I was able to scream murder he placed his hook on my neck the tip digging in to my skin.

"Scream and I'll hook you" I gulped load enough for him to hear me.