Chapter 8

Y/n's P.O.V

I walked towards the lake preparing to tell Grayson everything that had happened while I was on the Isle, I hadn't wanted to talk about yesterday, I just wanted to spend time with him but I guess I have to tell him now. As I approached the gazebo I wasn't watching where I was going and tripped over one of the roots in the ground. I mumbled a curse and looked up to see Grayson holding back a laugh with a smile the problem was is that it didn't meet his eyes. Pretending like I didn't really notice I glared up at him.

"Nice to see that my boyfriend really loves to help me" he gave me his playful glare. He walked over and pulled me up onto my two feet.

"Sorry it was just amusing" I gave him a small peck on the lips before hugging him.

"I am so sorry I haven't yet told you what happened it was just-"

"Look when you are ready you can tell me what happened. I know he forced you to do things that you might want to keep to yourself, but I would have liked to known about the tattoo" Thing was Harry only really did this to me and made me run around his place getting things, nothing much really happened that week.

"Thank you, I just didn't want you to find out like this" he pushed us apart and looked at me. To me, he seemed very distant, his eyes aren't glowing like they used to when we were together, they looked guilty.

"I actually have to go to class now, see later maybe" I nodded my head understanding that maybe it was because he was trying to understand, comprehend what had just happened not too long ago like I would be like that too especially if my boyfriend came back with a tattoo marking him as some villain's property.

I walked over to the lake and sat down in front of it bringing my knees to my chest. I am meant to be in class but I just not up for it right this minute besides it is only History. My mind wandered to the good times Grayson and I have had together. Without realising it I was crying but why would I cry there is nothing to cry about or is there. The wind picked up a little my hair blowing in the wind. I caught a wiff of a scent that was way too familiar for my liking. I then realised it was Harry's and I was still wearing his coat. I wanted to take it off and throw it into the lake but decided against as I snuggled it closer to my body, why did it make me truly feel at home.

-Time Skip-

Harry's P.O.V

I haven't seen Y/n all bloody day and to be honest, it was really killing me, I had come back to get her back and then I let her slap me and disappear since then no clue where she went. I had someone named Doug showed both myself and Gil around the place apparently he was Evie's, (Evil Queen's daughter) boyfriend. I laughed right in their faces when I found out, how could a villain be with a prissy prince dwarf thing. Evie had glared at me but Dough seemed afraid. We had just finished our first class Remedial Goodness 101. Ben had said if I was to be here I would have to go to class and stay in the dorms. He had already given us our schedules and school supplies when he showed us to our dorms. Amazing how quickly everyone got into action and preparation for us.

"Wow that was tough," Gil said as we walked out and headed to our next given class which was chemistry. What was this rubbish anyway? What happened to the just hanging about doing our own thing, but no we have sit in classes and have everyone watch us like hawks.

"Well Gil all you had to do was choose the least fun thing to do and that was the answer"

"Ohhh" I rolled my eyes how was he in our crew, but he is my best friend. I shrugged and continued to walk to chemistry. Once we got into the class I made my way to the back Gil following not too far behind me. The first 5 minutes were absolutely boring until someone wearing a red coat walked in. Everybody stopped to stare at Pan.

"5 minutes late Ms Pan," said the male teacher no clue who he was.

"I realise that sir I was busy but it is not like you have to go to detention if you are 10 minutes late to class and because you are busy, you're the one teaching how do we learn if you aren't here to teach" Y/n stood there hands on hips glaring at the teacher who looked shocked.

"I think I have rubbed off on Panny" I whispered to Gil who was sitting there with an opened mouth.

"I want to talk to you after class Y/n"

"Fine whatever" she stormed off to go sit next to Evie. Before she sat down she locked eyes with me. I smirked proudly as she was still wearing my coat and two. Pan looked away first walking back up to the teacher, then to her desk picking up her things saying a few words to Evie and walked out. Hmmmm interesting.

Y/n's P.O.V

Once I realised Harry was in this class I walked right up to the teacher I had a go at.

"What is it Ms-"

"I am going to go to Principle Adams"

"No you just got here"

"And now I'm leaving" I walked back to my desk and grabbed my stuff.

"Don't wait up for me we will talk after school" Evie nodded and I walked out of class towards Principle Adams office. Once I arrived I stood there taking a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in" I heard. Walking in I took a seat in one of the chairs in front of Adam's desk.

"I need to calm down a bit, how do you do it when you get angry and the beast is released" I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"All you have to do is breath and let it go before something bad happens" he said grinning. Me and Ben's dad always had fun together, sometimes people thought that I was his daughter. I do sometimes stay with them otherwise I would go and stay in the house dad and Wendy left for me. They had travelled back to Never-land and stayed with dad's friends the Lost Boys. Besides I can't blame him for not wanting to grow up but he didn't leave right away he waited until I was old enough told me his dream for himself and myself then left taking Wendy with him.

"Aren't you meant to be in class" I looked back at Adam and gave him a most mischievous grin before shrugging my shoulders.

"Meh I think I should be but Hook is in that class so I really don't want to be there as of forever"

"Look I can't have you skipping out on a class because of a-"

"Villain who um kidnapped me hello I don't want to be near that monster" I huffed crossing my arms against my chest and leaning back in my chair.

"Well it doesn't seem like that to me, my I ask who's coat you are wearing?" he smirked. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Fine you win this time Adam but I will get you next time" I stood up and grabbed my bag from the floor.

"Where are you going now" I turned to face him and glared at his smirk.

"Back to class" I said and walked out of the door down the hall's to chemistry.