Chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to see Pan looking out the window. She was stunning, and I was in love.

"Love" she slowly turned around with a confused look on her face. She walked towards my bed and sat on the end of my bed.

"Why do you call me love, I don't even know you?" her voice was very soft and light. It took all my willpower to not pull her to me and kiss her.

"Because in a different time we once had a very complicated relationship" she pulled a face to say I was crazy which I don't blame her for thinking. I did sound crazy, in Uma's words, I would sound like a lost sappy sea puppy.

"Ummm how would you know that?" I sighed, I really wanted to tell her the truth, but it was hard to tell her.

"Something happened, and I have been given a second chance to make it right, maybe" She nodded her head then looked away from me.

"Will you let me go?" I shook my head. I couldn't let her go she, she became my world although I was awfully mean and cruel to her before. Wow, that bloody kiss made me soppy. I need Uma to knock some sense into me later.

"Okay, can you tell me what this other me was like then?" she looked back at me with a gentle smile.

"Well, the other was fierce and hated being told what to do. You pretended to not love me but we both knew you had fallen hard for me-"

"Well seems like I haven't changed except the fact that I am in love with you because I am in love with my boyfriend Grayson" a small smile played on her lips. She was thinking of him and it was making her happy. Anger bubbled up inside me. I wanted her to grin while thinking about me, not that cheater Grayson. He was always going to be the problem in this. I had to find a way to make her see that.

"I am hungry do you have any food that I could eat?" I nodded. I got out of the bed and walked into the kitchen and brought her back some toast and an apple. She took that toast and looked at the apple she smiled up at me.

"That apple isn't poison is it ahh-"

"Harry Hook" I chuckled a little at how innocent she sounded. Her eyes widened. Crap what just happened.

"I umm no longer fell like eating" Why?

"Umm, why? You didn't even take a bite"

"You're my father's enemy's son" Another complication.

"Look I won't hurt you that is the last thing I want to do okay" she looked at me horrified. She so was not like the old Pan. She was weaker than before I could tell just from the way she spoke to the way she looked at me.

"Please let me leave, I won't tell anyone. I'll- I'll say that you... um, just please let me go" she was crying and scared, scared of me.

"Before you were madly in love with me please try and see that" Y/n shook her head, backing up against a wall. She was shaking and scared.

"In that other time you say, yes I was in love with you but in this time you are my enemy and I don't need my father too think I am betraying him, betraying Grayson my boyfriend who I love more than the world around me, so please, Hook let me go back to my friends" she was begging now, begging for her life. Trying to tell me what I know is not true.

"Grayson cheats on you in that other time Y/n-"

"How do you know that he would never? It was me who cheated by the sounds of it with you. You're a bad influence and I don't love you, I won't ever love you. So give up on me and let me go" I tried to shake the anger away that was boiling up inside me.

"He does cheat on you, he will cheat on you or he already has, just ask Evie she will know" she kept shaking her head in denial.

"Your sick, you need help, this other me doesn't exists, just please let me go" I took a breath.

"I'll let you go but please let me at least kiss you once" I was pleading with her. When did I ever plea or beg for something normally I just take it. From the look in her eyes, I knew she was going to say no, so I moved quickly over towards her and kissed her on the lips. When I went to pull away she pulled me back and kissed harder. I was confused and wanted to push away quickly but I couldn't she tasted like heaven on the seas. Finally, she pulled away from me, a smirk was all over her face.

"Who knew that Harry freaking Hook could get so soppy and start begging for me" I was hella confused, what was she on about.

"From the look on your face, I can tell your confused" I nodded my head, maybe this is a cruel cliché messed up dream.

"Well since like all magic and spells they can be undone by true loves kiss" my eyes widen.

"You, you actually love me?"

"Seems like it Harry" her voice dropped a little into a more seductive tone. She played her fingers across my chest before looking up at me under her eyelashes. A smirk formed on my lips.

"Oh, I see, who is my little prisoner?"

"Me, daddy" I pushed her harder against the wall and kissed her hard and demanding. The things this chick can do to me is hella scary. I ripped her top off wanting to see her beautiful body. My hands cupped her breasts and she moaned out in pleasure.

"Mmmm" she hummed. I went to remove her pants to find her wearing a freaking G-string. I pulled away. I couldn't right now this was all too much. She was fucking, shit I don't know what she is anymore, just fucking sexy. Then it hit me she was dressed like this coming to the Isle. That fucking Grayson bastard saw her in these all the freaking time I bet, I was now fuming. I couldn't contain my rage. I put a hand around her neck.

"Baby why are you in a G-string, has Grayson seen you in one like this" I said looking down at her ass. She bit her lip and nodded. I bit my tongue and ripped her G-string off without fair warning I put two fingers inside her. Making her moan.

"This belongs to me, baby. This belongs to Daddy" I pumped my two fingers in and out of her. She was already moaning my name.

"Who does this belong to? Come on baby tell daddy who this belongs to"

"You- I'm gonna-"

"No cumming until you tell daddy who this beautiful wet pussy belongs to"

"You-ahhh please"

"You who, come on princess be more precise"

"Daddy, you daddy" I smirked.

"Good girl, now you can come" She came all over my hand. She was freaking sexy, the face she pulled was sexy. I kissed her lips that were parted only slightly.

"No show me what this mouth can do"