Chapter 2

Y/n's P.O.V

He laughed out loud making me cringe, how did I get into this position. If dad was here he'd be disappointed. I had expectations to uphold and being the prisoner of a pirate, his enemy son's prisoner may I add was already a fail. Pushing me from behind he led me into what looked to be a restaurant that smelt like the sea and rotting fish, gosh was that vinegar. I scrunched up my nose in horrid and gagged, the smell was really bad. How could these people eat this rubbish?. Hook heard me, he turn me around and gave a look to shut up.

(The look Harry pulls in this photo is how he pulls it in the story)

I just glared at him until he looked away. I looked around the room until my eyes stopped on that purple hair, Mal. She was here this was great, but what was she doing, is she arm wrestling? I was so confused, I wasn't too sure if she was doing it for fun or trying to save mine and Ben's butt. Although I was confused Mal was winning causing me to smile. Yet it faltered when the girl she was arm wrestling said something that I didn't catch, and Mal lost.

"Oh and her"- the girl said pointing towards me "she becomes Harry's prisoner until you give me what I want". Mal looked my way and sighed. Mal stood up to walk out of the restaurant, but before she left she gave me one last look and mouthed 'I'm sorry'. I knew she had a plan to save me and Ben, I just had to wait.

"You hear that deary your all mine" Harry whispered in my ear. I could feel that smile against my neck, making me stiffen up. The blue haired girl finally stood up and walked towards me and smiled, I was taught that it was polite to smile back if someone else smiled at you, but I don't think Fairy Godmother would mind if I skipped that lesson in this situation.

"The names Uma, daughter of-"

"Ursula"

"Yeah. As you can tell I run this ship around here and what I say goes so, Harry have fun." She turned to leave and Harry giggled as he pulled me along outside the restaurant.

"Let's go to my place" Harry said smirking, I rolled my eyes as he pulled me towards the buildings that needed a upgrade. To be honest I was surprised he wasn't leading me to a ship, isn't that where pirates would normally live. The walk felt like miles away and I was getting tired of walking so I decided to just be a pain and sit down. Harry stopped and gave me a once over glaring.

"Why are you sitting down, did I say sit? " He questioned clearly not pleased.

"Tired, I don't want to walk anymore" I said matter of factually. He rolled his eyes and bent down and picked me up bridle style. So not what I was expecting. We soon got to his house and it was alright better looking than the rest of the buildings in this place I would say. He was still carrying me as he walked us up a flight of stairs we went into a room. It was alright looking, red sheets on the bed silk I'm guessing, wait how did a villain get silk sheets?. I was about to examine the rest of the room from my position until I felt my back side hit a very hard surface. He dropped me.

"You'll sleep on the floor tonight and mostly for the rest of the time your here" he smirked an evil smirk.

"I won't be here for long Mal will save Ben and I before you know it"

"Haha will she now? When was she saying heroic and caring"

"Yes, she will do anything to protect Ben and I" I know Mal was from the Isle and at heart she is a villain but I knew she had good in her. The moment she stopped her mother was enough proof for me to believe Auradon was where Mal belonged.

"Well that is very unlikely she never knew how to be caring unless it was about herself, now let me ask you a very important question. Who are you? I'm getting the Pan vibes from you" he said with a devilish grin.

"Why should I tell you, you just dropped me on the floor asshole?"

"Well because you have to do what I say"

"What like how you have to do everything Uma says" I could tell I hit a nerve, he growled at me bending down to my level, getting into my face.

"I don't have to do anything Uma says" I smiled at him, I was getting the upper. Dad would be proud of this, I was getting into his head just like how he taught me.

"Then why aren't we on the Jolly Roger isn't that your ship, or did Uma take that from you too?" His reaction was quick I wasn't able to react fast enough. His hand was around my throat squeezing tight.

"I have a short temper, I would watch what you say to me. We would hate it if something bad was to happen to you and beasty boy" I struggled against his grip on my neck, but he finally let go when he knew I wasn't going to say anymore.

"Now answer my question love, who are you" the glint in his eyes was loud in clear he was crazy, but my stubborn ass didn't want to tell he flat out although he pretty much guess correctly before.

"Guess" I said .

"Oh love you make this too easy, you're the daughter of Peter Pan. Your daddy is my father's worst enemy, making you mine" the glint in his eyes didn't change and for the first time in a long time I was kind of scared of what he was capable of.

"I want go to sleep have anything for me to sleep in or do I have to stay in this all night long"

"Hmmmm let me think nope nothing looks like your stuck in that or you could sleep without it on. Up to you" he laughed and walked towards what I was guess was his bathroom. That son of a bitch I really do have to get outta here and fast.

I couldn't sleep, my head was wondering around and this ground was hard as rock and might I add cold. Harry was on his bed snoring his head off, man I wish I could suffocate him but I knew if I did he could stop me in a heartbeat. I sat up and walked to the window and looked out to see Auradon in the distance man it was real pretty at this time of night. I started to smile to myself, it soon faded when I heard Harry wispier in my ear.

"Now darling I sure hope you're not trying to escape" I jabbed him in the gut with my elbow and walked back to where I was sleeping on the floor. I heard him slightly groan. He walked backed to his bed and threw something at me before getting back in bed. I picked up what he threw at me it was a small cushion in the colour black. I put it under my head and soon eventually went to sleep.

 I put it under my head and soon eventually went to sleep

(This is your out fit)