Chapter 18

Y/n's P.O.V

I smiled at Peter, he smiled back but then his gaze moved to the person who was approaching us. He looked back at me his smile bigger than before. It kinda made me a little nervous and curious to why he was smiling. I looked in the direction who he was looking at to find Felix approaching. Oh no, please don't say that I have to bring Felix.

"And of course, you'll be going with Felix" 'What' I scream to myself in my head.

"I'm pretty capable to bring Harry back Peter"

"Yes but I need you back at a certain time not on your clock, so Felix should keep you on track"

"Fine, well Felix you ready to go?" I asked. He only smirked before nodding and leading the way.

Harry's P.O.V

I was walking up the Isle's street wondering what to do today. The gang still hasn't been able to find me or Y/n. I've been watching them from a distance. They were the top villains once upon a time and now they can't even find a pirate.

"Harry!" I hear being yelled behind me. I couldn't help but smile as I knew whose voice it belonged to. I stopped to turn around, but my smile quickly dropped as I saw her holding hands with somebody else who looked like he just walked out of the forest.

"Hey Pan" She carried on to pull the hand of the weird looking fella.

"I need you to come back to the Neverland, Peter Pan wants a word with you"

"No"

"Please?" she said finally stopping in front of me.

"Absolutely not" I still had my eyes on the guy.

"Who's this aye?" I said pointing at the dude who now had his hand around her waist.

"Oh this is Felix my-"

"Boyfriend" I chocked on my own saliva. Did he just say, boyfriend?

"No you're not, look Harry he is just Pan's first man that's all" I still didn't like him either way and that hand needs to be removed.

"Well is that so because you were all over me last night" Felix had said. My eyes widened in horror as I looked over at Y/n for confirmation that it really didn't happen after me telling her not to do it with him again.

"Shut your trap Felix before I stab you, anyway Harry come with us please" I couldn't see straight, or is it think straight, oh whatever it was I was highly pissed off and wanted to kill this guy in front of me.

"No" I grabbed a hold of her hand and yanked her away from the dude's grasp pulling her away from me.

"Y/n you have until nightfall before my team takes over" I heard Felix say as I continued to drag her away into the ally way. No way in hell was I going to see her so-called dad and he back there won't be living another day if I ever see him again.

"Harry where are you taking me?"

"Back home" Wow did I just call Auradon home. Oh well, I don't care anywhere from here is perfect to me right now. I felt Y/n struggled against my grasp.

"Will you stop struggling" I yelled leading her to the hang out spot so we could go home.

"Let me go now Hook you dirty Pirate" Something came over me that I hadn't felt in a while and I loved every second of this feeling.

"Remember who you belong to darling because I won't go very easy anymore and the next years of your life will be lived in pain. So stop struggling" She whimpered only a little.

"You don't own me" It was a weak response, only making me grin. We arrived in front of the hangout.

"YO lets go I found her" I yelled out. Seconds later the whole gang ran out smiling.

"Y/n omg we found you" credit takers.

"Actually I found her now let's move now" I demanded pulling Y/n even more. I could feel the confused stares at the back of my head.

"You're hurting me"

"Sorry what was that baby, I couldn't hear you?"

"You're hurting me" she repeated. I looked down at her face to see she had tears slowing streaming down her face.

"Princess stop crying and fighting then maybe... then maybe Daddy will stop hurting you" I heard her take a big gulp before she stopped doing what she was doing. I no longer was going to be the nice Pirate, I'm going to be the Pirate I was raised to be, evil.

We got to the limo, I could feel the stares still and the tension in the limo, but I took no notice of it and got in pulling Y/n into my lap. She stiffened and looked at everybody.

"Why don't you let her go?" Grayson asked I only looked at him with a bored expression.

"None of your go dammed business. You couldn't find your girlfriend but I could, and since I did I do what I want with her" I could tell myself that my accent was very deep. It always happened when I got angry. No one else argued with me so I pulled Y/n closer to my chest so I could whisper into her ear.

"When we get back to Auradon I want you in my room ready for a punishment" her body stiffed even more. It was so weird how her fear was a major turn on but I wouldn't tell her that at all.

-At Auradon-

I let Pan off my lap but didn't allow her to move very far. I grabbed her wrist again and pulled her closer.

"Don't say hi to everybody just walk straight to the room" She did as she was told. We made it back to my room in absolute silence. I opened the door then closed it as soon I entered. I looked at her to see that she was crying.

"I thought you were the brave Pan, but looks like your nothing but a real soppy princess" Her head snapped up extremely fast glaring at me, but I knew it was to prove to herself that I was wrong when she knew full well I was right.

"Don't look at me like that, strip"