Chapter 5

Y/n's P.O.V

I looked out at every body and realized that no one could hear me so no one noticed. I was then hit by something cold, it was water the sea and I was heading back to the Isle. God dam these pirates.

Once we had reached the Isle Uma threw me over the border, I was coughing out water and drenched. Then I heard a too familiar laugh. I saw a pair of pirate boots stop in front of me, slowly looking up at looked at the smirking pirate's face.

"Well love welcome back" I slowly stood up and pounced on him but before I could attack he grabbed me and tied my hands behind my back.

"Not so fast Pan, walk" He pushed me forward going I'm guessing back to his place. Once we got there we went straight to his room.

"You'll be sleeping on the floor again Lass" he smirked at me.

"Might as well put me in a cadge" I mumbled under my breath.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea" his smirk grew into a wicked grin just by thinking of the idea of putting me in a cadge like an animal, he really was a sick bastard. I shot him back a fake smile and sat on the floor. As I sat there I grew tired, my arms still tied up I moved to lean against the wall, letting my mind wonder. How long would it take for them to find out I'm missing? Will they try and save me again, or will they give up? I got as comfy as I could while still being in my wet dress but eventually fell asleep. Harry had only just left the room when I closed my eyes.

Harry's P.O.V

I walked back into my room Gil not too far behind me, I opened the door and found that Y/n was leaning up against the wall asleep. Her legs were stretched out crossed at the ankles.

"Maybe we should place a blanket over her" I heard Gil say. I scoffed.

"Whatever Gil I'm going to bed" but before I did I checked her to make sure she had nothing on her to escape again but she didn't.

I made Gil leave the room before he had a chance to put a blanket on Pan. I knelt down in front of her and did she look beautiful. Slowly removing her heels then went back to my bed to grab a pillow. Walking back to Pan I gently laid her head down on it. Last thing I did was place a blanket over her to keep her warm and cut her hands loose, then went to bed myself. I wouldn't normally do this but I didn't need her dying of hypothermia.

-Time Skip-(Next Morning)

I woke up just as the sun was rising. I looked towards my window to see Pan and Gil talking very quietly. Pulling myself out of bed I walked towards them.

"What are you doing on my deck?" Y/n jumped a little as Gil shrugged his shoulders.

"I came to see if you were awake but you weren't, then I saw Y/n was out here awake so I joined her" I nodded but just looked at Y/n. She stayed silent looking down at the ground. Her hair was all over the place and still slightly wet along with her dress

"Thanks Gil you can go now" I said. He pushed off the rail and left the room. I looked over at Y/n she was thinking long and hard by the looks of things.

"So do you have any clothes for me to change into or do you expect me to walk around like this or in my underwear?" I smirked at the idea of Pan walking around in her underwear just for my own benefit.

"Also not a bad idea love I think I like that better than you in a cage" she rolled her eyes and pushed past me walking back into the room me following behind her.

"I want a shower" she demanded as she unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. I saw my mark on her that I engraved with my hook on her back, then I growled throwing her a towel pushing her towards the bathroom.

"I'll be back with some clothes take your time in the shower" I walked out of my room then out of the house so I could go get her some clothes. I stole them of course. It didn't take long for me to find some and make my way back to the house. I walked up to my room to find Y/n sitting on my bed in only a towel. My imagination went wild thinking of her being naked on my bed and me on top of her was a really nice image. She stood up and went to walk towards me but I had a better idea.

"Here you are princess" I said throwing her the stolen items of clothing, hoping she would drop her towel but she didn't. I pouted.

"I was really hoping that your towel would drop" she scoffed and glared intently at me and went red with anger.

"You know you are really hot when your angry" I smirked.

"God what am I a God dam sex toy that you think you can play with"

"Oh I wish because that little strip tease show you had for me not to long ago says otherwise" I said. She looked away from me and down at the clothes in her hands and pulled a disgusted face.

"Red really I hate this colour" I scoff at the comment.

"Well I to hate green" Pan looked up at me then walked over to the bathroom to go get dress. I leaned against the door and waited till she exited out. She opened the door and walked in the newest set of clothing I had given her. Don't get me wrong she looked hot as but I wish I had picked something out more skin revealing, maybe next time.

"I so hate this colour" she grumbled .

"Get over it if you be good I will get you a different colour to wear next time. Here put these on" I smiled at her but she didn't return it.

"I am not a little kid nor am I or ever will be your toy." My smile grew, I stepped closer to her filling the space between us.

"Is that a challenge because princess I gladly accept to prove you so wrong because you will end up being mine"