Chapter 24

Y/n's P.O.V

We arrived back in Auradon and relief hit me. Everything will go back to normal again thank god. As we were turning up to the entrance of the dorms, there was crowds of people waving banners and the band was going. Ben knew how to welcome his guests and it made me smile that he made this all happen in a short amount of time. The limo pulled to a stop.

"Okay guys this it, this is your new beginning I hope you enjoy it" the door opened it was Evie.

"Hey Evie" she pulled me out of the limo and gave me a hug.

"Hey Y/n" She let me go and walked back to the rest of the gang. I turned back to the limo.

"You guys coming or what?" One by one they exited the limo, Gil, Harry and then to everyone's surprise Uma. Ben walked towards us with Mal beside him to do his formal welcome. He was going to be a great King and Mal would be a great Queen by his side.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep Gil son of Gaston, Harry Hook son of Captain Hook and of course a welcome to Uma the daughter of Ursula" Everyone cheered and celebrated. Ben went to shake there hands and the rest of the gang came up to take them to their rooms. I stayed behind to watch the excitement.

"You'd be a great advisor Y/n" I looked at Ben and Mal.

"And why would that be?"

"Because you had faith and belief in them and made a great decision to bring them not leaving one behind. So what do you say Y/n?" I smiled at Ben.

"Of course I'll be your advisor you need some guidance don't want you stuck walking the plank again" I said grinning as I bowed.

"Oh get up Y/n" Ben said laughing. I couldn't be more happier then this very moment.

Evie's P.O.V

"So I will show you all to your rooms and give you a brief run down of the place" Doug said. Gosh he was so adorable. I followed behind him when it all hit me at once.

"Oh no" they all stopped and looked at me. Doug ran to me panicked. I looked up to the three new villains.

"Evie what's wrong?"

"The Cotillion is tonight and they don't have dresses and suits to wear. Doug I have to go" I turned and ran back to my room.

This was going to be a mission to try and make them all an outfit for tonight but I know I can do it. As I was running towards my room I was stopped by Y/n.

"Hey Evie you seen, oh Evie what's wrong?"

"I need to create a dress and two suites before tonight wanna help?"

"Of course"

"Great" I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to my room.

"Okay let's get to it"

We worked for 3 hours and hour on each outfit and they looked stunning. I was happy that Y/n was able to help me otherwise this would have taken way longer then wanted. While making the outfits Y/n had caught me up fully on what had happened, first I was mad at how Hook treated her but if my friend was happy then I was happy too. I looked at the time to see that we had 2 hours left to get ready which was exactly enough time.

"Okay we're done Y/n. Just got to take them to their wearers"

"I got that Evie, since I'm going to my room I'll take theirs too" I beamed at her.

"Thank you for the help, it was a great catch up"

"Sure was Evie, see you in 2 hours"

Y/n P.O.V

I walked to Harry and Gil's room first. I knocked on the door and had it opened by a shirtless Harry with a towel around his waist. I melted.

"Mmmm"

"Like what you see Princess" I nodded my head and grinned if I didn't have stuff to do and Gil wasn't in here then I'd defiantly take a closer look at what was under the towel.

"Here Pirate these are for tonight." I turned away quickly before I lost all control of my actions. As I walked away I could hear his laughter.

"Nice ass Princess" I went red and hurried down the hall. I swear he'd be the death of me.

Ben had set myself and Uma in the same room just to make it easier for Uma. I opened our door and saw Uma looking out the window.

"You know if you don't like it here we won't force you to stay" she turned and looked at me.

"No, it's not that. It's just makes me happy that someone believed in me and gave me a second chance" I smiled.

"Anything you need just ask. Oh here is the dress Evie made for you, for tonight. We have exactly 2 hours to get ready"

"Thank you its beautiful, oh and there is one thing by any chance are we able to get a view of the sea?"

"Yes of course I'll talk to Ben about it"

"Thank you again Y/n for this, for another chance" I smiled and turned to my side of the room. It was now time to get ready and I was dreading every second of it.