Chapter 10

Y/n's P.O.V

I got out of his room as fast as I could. It would be an understatement if I said I didn't like what just happened in there. I couldn't help the tears that started to fall down my face, I wasn't much of a crier but he seemed to know how to make do it. As I rounded a corner I collided with a chest looking up I saw it was Grayson's chest. Great now I'm going to have to explain to him the top and why Harry had pulled me away, why universe must this happen right now did we not learn from yesterday?

"Y/n are you alright? Hurt? Did he harm you in any way?" he was asking panicked which made me smile, he still cares I haven't lost him just yet. I opened my mouth to say something, but my stomach growled, we both looked down and then back up at each other then laughed, but this laugh was not like our normal laughs, why was everything around him turning awkward, funny thing was it wasn't from my behalf it was his.

"I haven't eaten yet mind if we go to the kitchen to grab something to eat" he nodded then turned me towards the kitchen. It was an awkward silence which was strange because we never get like this at all. Once we made it into the kitchen I went straight for the fridge to see what I could eat before I went to class. I stood on my tip toes, so I could see the items at the back and saw some Greek Yogurt. I grinned this was one of my favourite snacks, I reached out and grabbed it. Turning back to Grayson who was leaning against the metal counter I noticed he looked very distant.

"Hey, you alright?" he looked up and gave me that smile that recently never meet his eyes, something was up, but it would be extremely hypocritical of me to be mad at him.

"Look we have got class and I really need to be at this one, I'll see you later. I'm sorry." it was my turn to nod I went to go give him a kiss, but he had started to already walk away.

"Humph what is up with him?" I said to myself taking a spoon full of yogurt to my mouth as I too went to class. I was walking past Principle Adam's office hoping not to get caught but the odds are just not in my favour today. He was walking out just as I am walking past. He gave one of his disappointed looks before reopening the door and allowing me to follow him in. I took my regular seat that are placed in front of his desk. He leant back in his chair crossing his arms examining me closely before speaking.

"I thought you hated red?" he raised his eyebrow in question.

"I do but since someone ripped another one of my tops I had to wear his because I wouldn't make it on time to class if I went to change"

"Right and the tear streaks down your face aren't because of the top I am guessing" I breathed in before answering.

"No, they are because I thought something really bad was going to happen and that I think I may have just cheated on my boyfriend without even knowing it until what happened was over" I said very quickly. I looked up at Adam who was just staring at me. It made me very uncomfortable, so I had to look away and let my eyes travel around the room.

"I am sorry I'm not good with this type of talk Y/n, so I don't know what to say" I looked back at him and smiled.

"At least you tried" Adam started to smile too but soon it vanish and his trying to be serious face took place.

"Now you are late to class I suggest you go now" I couldn't help but grin. He had just made my day by him just being him.

"Thank you"

"Go before you get into trouble" he ushered me out the door. I shook my head as I walked down the halls to History.

-Time Skip-

I can do it, I can walk into chemistry and pretend that he wasn't watching me and that I was wearing his shirt because I knew he would be proud of this. I took a small breath before going into the class taking my seat next to Dough and Evie. As pre-normal class was a real bore until we had been assigned a new lab partner. I gulped in hope that this teacher made the right decision and left me with Evie but no instead it was mixed partners. I sighed frustrated.

"Evie and Dough, Chad and Audrey, Y/n and Gil" my heart started to race as I didn't know whether to be happy or upset that I didn't get Harry maybe the odds were in my favour today just not this morning. I wasn't listening to the rest of the partners until I heard my name again.

"Harry and Y/n" My head shot up to look at the teacher in the eye.

"Um I thought I was partners with Gil?" He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders

"Sorry you have 2 partners" screw the universe today.

"Right move to your partners and get started on the assignment" I looked at Evie who was already looking back at me.

"Hey, it will be fine, besides I still have some villain in me so if anything happens call me" I nodded and gave her a small smile then made my way over to Harry and Gil. I noticed that the empty seat was next to Harry on the end great. I took my seat and looked at the sheet handed to us.

"You look really good in my shirt" Harry whispered in my ear, his lips slightly brushing the outside of my ear. I pushed him away with my elbow, but I could see he was just smirking at me. I just was hoping that smirk was not because he knew that that little action turned me on.

Throughout the whole of that class Harry was flirting, touching me and making me feel things I have never felt before and shouldn't feel towards an enemy. I tried to talk to Gil once to find he had fallen asleep, thanks Gil best help in the world. Once the bell went I was up and out of my seat, unfortunately I did not make it as far as I hoped. Harry had hold of my wrist stopping me from going anywhere. He stood up and stood very closely behind me to the point where I don't think there was any space between us at all.

"I own you remember so don't do anything unless I tell you to do it" he was whispering in my ear again and to be honest I really liked it. The fact that his warm, minty breath tickled my ear and neck sent shivers through my body waking up my lower region.

"You don't own me Hook" I breathed out, trying to sound more in control of myself then he was.

"Oh yeah I marked you more than once claiming you as mine if you want more I will gladly do so just to prove to you more how much you belong to me" my breath hitched in the back of my throat that I struggled to breath. He pushed towards the exit and then out the door, our bodies separating a little which allowed me to breath a bit better. As I was being pushed around the halls I noticed where we were going it was to Ben's office but why. Once we got to the door Harry just barged on in.

"Hello, King Ben" Harry said in his thick Scottish accent. I didn't have to look up to know he was smirking at Ben wickedly.

"Uh Hi Harry want umm can I do for the two of you" Ben was looking from me to Harry concerned and confused.

"I want you to put me and my favourite new-found toy a room for ourselves today" I froze in place, why would he want to do that for.

"Harry I don't-"Ben stopped once he saw the metal hook land painfully on my neck, sharp end digging hard enough to hurt but not hard enough for it to cut me.

"Think about what you should say to me before you say it Beny-Bo" Harry said sternly. I was freaking the hell out right now like he was practically crazy mad, but does that count if I may like it, no stop thinking that, he's insane.