Chapter 17

Y/n's P.O.V

I couldn't reply to his comment but I knew it was true, I didn't answer because I was angry at how right he was. Without replying I just left his place. It was really dark which was good but bad at the same time because I was supposed to be back in Neverland ages ago with food. Peter was going to be so angry at me which sucked monkey balls. I knew it was going to turn bad as soon as Harry stopped me in the streets or alley wherever he found me.

I finally made it back to Neverland. It was hushed at the camp which scared me even more. I couldn't tell if everybody was sleeping or maybe watching me in the trees carefully wondering where I have been all afternoon. Walking into the tent that held all the food I found sitting in there Felix playing with a sharp bladed knife.

"What are you doing?" I asked putting the food down and placing a hand on my hip.

"Waiting for you Y/n because you had the food" I rose my eyebrow in question.

"Why, didn't you eat or anything?" He stood up and chuckled. I took a step back glaring at him.

"No I ate but I am so hungry for something else" he smirked at me.

"No, Felix not right because I am so tired I have had a long afternoon" he pouted at me. It was cute but not cute enough to fall for it. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Remember I am in a relationship we can't do this anymore" I whispered. He only sighed. I looked into his eyes then grabbed his hands pulling us out of the tent and into my tent. I so didn't know what I was doing and form the look on his face he was thinking the same thing.

"Look you can stay with me tonight if you want to" he only smiled.

"Of course" he walked closer to me and gave me a small kiss on the lips. God, I am so screwed, first I am cheating on Grayson with Harry and here I am cheating on Harry with Felix. This is like double cheating on Grayson. Fuck my life.

Felix only hugged me after the quick peck on the lips and I breathed in his scent. It wasn't like Grayson's and defiantly not like Harry's.

After a while Felix let me go and went over to the wooden set of draws that Peter built for me to put all my clothes in. I watched him carefully as he pulled out what looked like my pyjamas. What was he doing now? Felix turned to look at me and walked back over to where he was standing. Picking me up and moving me to the bed. He placed me down, I didn't say anything as I was curious. He dropped to his knees taking off my boots and socks. He then went to the hem of my top taking it off slowly, keeping his eyes on mine. He then took the top I would normally wear to bed placing it over my head. Felix grabbed hold of my hands pulling me to stand up he then took off my shorts. Although I had nothing on underneath my shorts, Felix never dropped his eyes, he kept his locked on mine. Once he finished undressing me and dressing me, Felix leaned in and softly kissed my forehead. Right at that moment I felt loved and not used. Sure Grayson loved me but it didn't feel the same to how Felix had made me feel and Harry his love was different in fact I don't even think it is love more like a, I don't know how to explain it really. I watched as Felix removed his clothing and laid down next to me.

"Night Y/n"

"Good night Felix"

-Next Morning-

The whole night Felix never touched me and he just laid next to me and I was really grateful for it. Waking up was a mission as I had arrived back to Neverland really late. Turning to my side I found Felix was already gone. I sighed and got out of bed.

Before I could dressed somebody knocked on the door of my tent. (The tents are made out of wood they are more like huts.) Walking over to the hut's door and opened it to see Peter.

"Hi, Papa what's up" I tried to sound like I wasn't freaking out but it was actually difficult because his stare was chilling and I knew that I had returned very late.

"Where were you last night? We asked for you to get food and according to Felix, you hadn't returned till after everybody was asleep" I gulped I knew this was coming.

"I'm sorry Papa, I was late because I was trying to avoid some people that were looking for me-"

"Why didn't you come back right away?" I tried to think up some sort of excuse but nope nothing came to me so I ended up shrugging my shoulders, then looked down at my feet.

"Really Y/n that is all you can do shrug your shoulders, I thought I raised you better then this. Now go get ready you need to go back to the Isle" I quickly looked up and stared at him with a questioning look.

"Why?"

"Because you have a job to do for me" He did his famous smirk.

"What am I doing?"

"Well, I have heard about this Harry Hook" My breath hitched in my throat. 'Harry Hook really!' I yelled in my head.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Bring him here he will be great part of our Lost Boys"

"Wait Papa Harry Hook is Captain Hook's son your true enemy why him?"

"I hate his father but if you can convince him to be loyal to me, then we won't have a problem at all now will we?" I shook my head, but what would Peter do to him if Harry didn't do what he was told?