Chapter 9

Y/n's P.O.V

Not really caring if I made a scene, I walked back in cutting the teacher off and sat down next to Evie.

"Breath" I heard Evie whispered.

"I am trying to but someone that owns this coat won't stop being annoying" I breathed out quickly only loud enough for Evie to hear me. The class went on as per normal and once it was over everybody left but me. Evie made sure that Harry didn't approach me before she left which I was grateful for. I tapped my fingers on the desk waiting for the silence to be broken.

"Sir I have other classes" I said annoyed.

"Well they can wait, I want to know what has gotten into you this is not your normal self you have never talked to anybody like this before" Why did he have to make me sound bad? It my dad's temper coming out, I've always kept it hidden but today I let it out, I had to other wise I would explode mentally.

"I know I am sorry it was just the fact that my kidnapper showed up today and will now be adding school here. It's like I can't get away from him long enough before he turns up again."

"Very well you must be stressed. I want a better attitude tomorrow otherwise I will enforce a punishment, are we clear?"

"Very" I stood up and left.

-Time Skip-

School was finally over for the day, all I wanted right now was for Grayson to come and give me one of his hugs. I walked to his room knocking on the door.

"Grayson it's me Y/n"

"Come in" I smiled to myself he was here. I open the door dropping my bag on the ground running up to Grayson for a hug.

"I love you" I whispered. It was not the first time we have said it to each other but we don't say it often, right now sounded like a good time though. He lifted my chin so I was looking up at him and he kissed me gently. Immediately I kissed back, as Grayson deepened the kiss I felt something that I had never felt before and it wasn't coming from me it was coming from him. I didn't know what it was, it felt bad but I let it drift aside, no more bad thoughts.

"Your mine Y/n and you remember that" he said against my lips. I nodded slowly as I was pushed against the wall. He moved his lips down my jaw to my neck. He left little kisses on my neck until a slight moan escaped my lips. I felt him smirk against my skin before he started to suck and bite the sensitive part of my neck leaving a mark.

"Mine" he whispered again. Grayson left many more bites on my neck and collar bone. He soon removed my top placing kisses on my stomach and then leaving a mark on my right hip. I was moaning very quietly as he place bites all over me.

-Time Skip-

Harry's P.O.V

I was walking down the hall to the dining room where I was promised breakfast. I hadn't seen Pan since chemistry and it was starting to aggravate me. I wanted my property back now here I am walking to get breakfast in a prissy school. Before I got to the dining room it was like the seas had answered my call, I noticed Y/n coming the other way. She was smiling aggravating me more, I didn't want to see others make her happy, I wanted her to direct that smile at me however I didn't mind the little glares she gave me those were what made her hot. She looked up and stopped smiling and a scared looked crossed her face but was then covered by a glare, there it was.

"Hello Princess, I haven't seen you in ages ahh why not" I smirked my signature smirk.

"None of your god dam business, can't you just leave me alone for like forever" she waved her hands in the air and looked around her. Soon my eyes landed upon something on her neck, my smirk dropping and an angry growl bubbled from inside my throat. Y/n looked at me shocked then her hand reached for her neck to cover up the dark purple bruise that has been marked on her neck. I gave her a short cut evil laugh before walking up to her and grabbed her arm pulling her back towards my dorm that I am sharing with Gil. As we walked we passed by what was his name, well Y/n boyfriend who was holding my coat.