Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

We were roaming around the Isle asking if anybody had seen Y/n. No one had which really wasn't at all surprising as this is the Isle, and nobody cares about anybody but themselves but I still think that she was in Neverland, however I wasn't going to voice my opinion not till they asked me.

"Where would she go dammit?" Grayson yelled at all of us.

"I don't know maybe we should go ask the people finder or some magic, oh wait there is none" I said sarcastically with a sly smirk on my face. Grayson only glared at me and walked off.

"Look we should split up, we may be able to find her sooner if we do" My attention was caught when I saw a figure with fiery orange hair stroll pass hoping not to be seen. I had just noticed that the whole group were now arguing with each other giving me an opportunity to follow the figure. So maybe she was on the Isle after all.

Y/n's P.O.V

I saw them the whole group why did I volunteer to go get some food, I should have just stayed away and waited awhile longer before coming back on to the Isle. Quickly going past, I ran as fast as I could but soon I was stopped.

"Well well well little miss run away" Harry grinned at me, causing butterflies to suddenly appear in my stomach.

"Harry leave me alone please" he stepped closer to me and I was starting to panic.

"Pan love, I wasn't expecting you to still be on the Isle I was expecting you to have found your way back to Neverland" somehow, he had manged to back me into a wall in an alley way. His face was really close to mine that my heart was betraying me.

"My father was banished to the Isle Hook not that you didn't know that, and I had to managed to get back to Neverland but my stupid ass volunteered to get food" Harry just stared at me, to be honest it looked like he really wasn't listening to a word I said.

"Are you even listening to me or not Hook?" he smiled.

"No not really" I hit him on the shoulder only to gain a warning glare.

"Oh Princess you do love to test my patience " he threw me over his shoulder I couldn't help but giggle a bit. I regretted it as soon as I did it.

"Did you just giggle?" Harry asked me amused. My face went bright red. I was happy that he was able to see my face.

"No I didn't you just imaging things"

"Sure" he chuckled and carried on walking towards what I was guess his place. Peter is going to kill me if I'm not back in time.

"Why are we going to your place Hook I really need to get going?"

"Because right now what you are wearing is making me angry" I had no idea why he was angry because it wasn't even that bad. I changed on the before I came to the Isle because I knew it would be hot. Once I had settled back on Neverland, Peter gathered all the Lost Boys and myself assigning us jobs to do before nightfall, I volunteered to get the food.

We got to his place andHarry marched us up to his room. I was placed on the ground but wasautomatically pushed against the wall.

"These shorts are way too short for my liking and this top of yours reveals to much" I gulped in a breath of air, as he was really close to me that I tried to push him away, but he didn't budge and also the shorts weren't that short. Before I knew it, he was kissing me hard. I didn't react as I was still feeling guilty for what I am doing to Grayson. Harry pulled back his eyes going dark with lust.

"Give in to the need Princess, just like you did before" I shook my head trying to resist the urge to give but his eyes were making it difficult. Why was it that only Harry could do this to me?

"Fine I'll just make you" Harry said. He lent in, his lips only inches away he looked at me with his blue lustful eyes. I couldn't help it, I grabbed hold of his collar and pulled him the rest of the way, kissing him hard and desperate. Grayson never made me feel this way only Harry did and I loved every second of it.

Harry's hands made their own way to the hem of my top pulling it up over my head to reveal a lacy red bra. He stood back and smirked at me.

"If you're wearing that under this top I wonder what's underneath these shorts" he smirked at me making me blush.

"Nothing" I answered back. His smirk fell, and an angry look was replaced on his features. He pulled me towards him by the waist band of my shorts turning me around, so my back was against his chest, and then un-did the button before placing a hand down my shorts. I moaned out. I was already wet.

"Fuck" I moaned even louder as he wasted no time pushing two fingers into me. It felt freaking amazing. My eyes went to the back of my head. Harry was sucking and biting my neck. His erection pressing hard against my leg.

"Why are you not wearing anything underneath these shorts" he whispered in my ear seductively.

"You're not the first one to touch me here today" I don't know where the confidence had come from. Harry stiffened behind me but never stopped fingering me. I was close, as soon as I was ready Harry pulled out. Causing me to whimper.

"Who else touched you?"

"Felix" it slipped from my mouth, but it was true Felix walked in on me getting dressed and from there our built-up emotions went wild causing us both to have sex together. This was how we used to release our stress and it looked like this was how we still released stress.

"Who is he?" Harry now had a hand around my throat and his accent was deep and Scottish.

"Old friend of mine" Harry didn't say anything more but he removed his hand from my neck and started to push down my shorts. They fell to my ankles. I stepped out of them and turn to face Harry. What had gotten into me. My feelings for Harry I can no longer held back anymore so I just let them ride out. I pushed Harry towards the bed and from then on it was wild and amazing.

Harry was practically punishing me for letting somebody else touch me which made me think that I should do it more often if this was my consequence, it felt fucking amazing. I didn't care for Grayson's feelings anymore, next time I saw him I was ending it. I couldn't not have what Harry was giving to me.

Harry was in between my legs I moaned so much and the word 'Daddy' slipped from my lips. Harry had stopped to look at me and smirk.

"Fuck you are so hot and mine. Princess I knew you'd want me" then he continued what he was doing. The whole time I was only allowed to moan if it was 'Daddy' I said after, it is was best I have ever felt.