Chapter 16

Y/n's P.O.V

It was nightfall by the time Harry and I had finished our session. He gave me the best orgasms of my life. He took me on the wall, door, bed, a chair and once on the ground it was the best.

"I'm hungry" I moaned out. Harry only chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"Would offer you some food but I haven't been here in a while so I can't feed you unless" I felt him smirk against my neck.

"Gross bastard," I said giggling pushing him away from me.

"Now that giggle I didn't imagine" his Scottish accent was heavy it made me crumble a little from where I was lying but I know if I was standing I would have fallen to the ground. It was silent for a little bit, then it hit me why was Harry on the Isle with the gang in the beginning, why was he here with me?

"What are you thinking about Pan?" Harry asked. I turned to face him. He studied my face as I studied his.

"Why are you and the gang here?" He sighed leaning closer to me kissing me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach once again the control he had over me angered me a lot. I didn't want to be controlled by anybody but myself. Pushing him off me and glaring at him, he doing the same.

"We are looking for you" he sighed out loud.

"What do you mean looking for me people know where I am and why I am here?" I grumbled.

"Yeah but Grayson wants you back". My heart dropped, he did care about me. He just needed time to breathe and now I went and fucked a Pirate more then once today and also fucked a lost boy. What have I done? Everything I had thought before about Grayson was all wrong and I regretted it majorly.

"But since I still own you I am going to hide you and keep you to myself"

"This isn't funny Harry I am cheating on my boyfriend and I didn't even tell him where I would be, oh god I am such a bad girlfriend. I just thought he didn't care about me anymore that's why I came to find my dad, but he does care for me." tears started rolling down my cheeks. Covering my face with my hands and I cried. I felt Harry move closer to me and wrapped his arms around me kissing my shoulders.

"Don't worry about that love he cheated on you first" I froze and turned to look at Harry before I could speak he covered his mouth over mine kissing me. It calmed me down and I melted into him. Gosh Pan cut out of this, this is what the Pirate wants, he wants you to be with him, he wants to manipulate you. I tried to resist the urge but he had other plans and the pleasure he was causing me clouded my thoughts.

Harry picked me up and walked us to the bathroom. Still carrying me he turned the shower on and placed me down.

"Give me a show Princess" he growled into my ear stepping back to take a full look at me. I didn't know what he wanted me to really do and I was to tired to do anything extreme to myself. So I just thought of something quick to do so he'd get angry and come do it for me.

I slowly ran my hands down my body, stepping back into the shower. I played with my hard nipples letting out a soft moan. I left one hand to play with my nipples while the other slid down to my clit, slowly rubbing it.

"Mmmmm" I sighed and closed my eyes. I applied the most slightest of pressure on my clit and began to rub in circles.

"Harder Felix" I moaned snapping my eyes open to see Harry's reaction. I saw the lust in his eyes turn to rage. He moved toward me quickly pushing me against the shower wall and gripping a hand around my throat.

"What did you say?" I grinned up him.

"Gottcha Daddy" I heard him growl before positioning himself and thrusting into me hard.

"Fuck" I cried out. His grip around my throat got a little tighter but it turned me on more which was unexpected. I raised one leg up to his hip so he could go deeper. Harry grabbed my leg and pushed into me further.

"Say my name Princess"

"Oh Daddy"

"Only moan my name Princess, only I make you feel like this" I nodded my head and from there let's just say there was a lot of shower sex.

Grayson's P.O.V

"Where is he, he has been missing for ages Ben" I paced backwards and forwards in Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay's hang out. Not only are we looking for Y/n, we are now looking for Hook. He too had left as soon as we had got onto this island.

"Do you think he will be with Uma?" Evie asked Mal.

"I have no clue but maybe we should try and see if he is there"

"I'm coming too" I pitched in as the two girls started to head out. They both nodded and I followed in suite. It felt as if we were walking for ages or maybe it was just the fact I was angry, hungry and tired.

"How far now it feels as if we have been walking for ages?"

"We are here Ursula's Fish and Chips" Mal sighed. I followed the two girls inside. It smelt gross in here. Every pirate turned to stare at us and it made me angrier, why do people have to be so nosey? I glared at them all before catching up to Evie and Mal who were headed to a bar looking area.

"Uma" Mal yelled out. Not too long after Uma walked out from the back with a bored expression.

"What do you three want?" she snarled.

"Have you seen Harry" Uma facial changed, it went from bored to shocked and if you were quick enough to catch it a pang of sadness.

"No, I haven't why?"

"Well we are looking for Y/n Pan, Peter Pan's daughter and we bought him along with us only for him to disappear instantly" Mal answered. I could tell Uma was trying to hide a small smile but it wasn't working well at all. 'Filthy pirate' I thought to myself.

"Why are you smiling pirate?" She turned her gaze towards me her smile growing only slightly.

"And who are you?"

"Grayson, Grumpy Dwarf's son and Y/n Pan's boyfriend" I snarled.

"Righttt-" she dragged out the 'T' in the word making me slightly angrier. She giggled and looked at everybody in the room. They all laughed with her. I banged my fists on the counter grinding my teeth together.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS OR NOT?" I yelled, catching the attention of the whole room once again.

"Hey, hey no need to yell Dwarf" Uma said getting up and personal. "And no I don't know where Harry is because I didn't even know he was back on the Isle" I pulled away and glared at her one more time before storming off and out of this gross, seaside restaurant.

Y/n's P.O.V

"I need to get going Papa going to mad"

"And? That won't stop me from keeping you here longer" Harry raised his brow in question. Shaking my head I grinned at him. He was sitting on one of the seats in his room as I stood in front of him back turned as I got dressed.

"Unless you want me dead or badly injured then I will guess you will let me go" He grabbed my arm pulling me onto his lap, pressing my back against his chest. His arms snaking around my waist and his head nestled in the crook between my neck and shoulder.

"I will protect what is mine Y/n don't you forget that" He whispered in my ear with his husky Scottish accent. He then licked behind my ear, soon placing small kisses there too trailing down to my neck.

"Don't start please Harry" He only grumbled against my neck and placing one last kiss there before allowing me to stand up and leave. But before I opened the door I turned back to him. Expecting him too far away he wasn't but standing right there I looked into his eyes then kissed him. Before he pulled away he whispered against my lips.

"Told you I would own you forever"