Chapter 23

Y/n's P.O.V

I found my way to the Chip Shop where I was guessing Uma would be. I walked in and found myself walking towards the bar.

"Uma!" I yelled out leaning over the bar. Not to long after she walked out from the back.

"Come to take more of my crew Pan?"

"As a matter of fact I'm here to take the Captain, if she wants to come" I said hopeful. I knew that the two boys wouldn't know what to do without Uma even if I was there to guide them.

"No thanks, I am well off here. Besides I still have a crew, even if you took my first-mate" I sighed, I knew this wasn't going to be easy but I will keep trying.

"Uma they need you"

"And?"

"And I know you will miss them and need them too. A least come for a trial and error" I said grinning.

"What about the rest of Auradon, the current and soon to be King? After all I did kidnap the King's son" My grin widen as this meant she was thinking about it and I was getting somewhere.

"Don't worry about them, I will deal with it. Ben is more understanding and the King well he will do anything to make me happy. Let's say I have him wrapped around my little finger" we both giggled, before looking back each other.

"Okay"

"Yay! Quick pack a bag I'll wait" She nodded and headed to the back of the shop again.

Harry's P.O.V

Where the bloody hell did she go. Once I had finished packing I went back down stairs to give a kiss to find she'd left but left a note to meet at the bridge. However she wasn't here yet.

"Harry it will be fine" Gil has been trying to calm me down for 10 minutes now, but it wasn't working. Where had she gone?

"Look Gil if she isn't here in 5 more minutes I'm going looking for her and everyone who steps in my way will be dead" I began to pace backwards and forwards.

Y/n's P.O.V

Uma and I had made it to the bridge and noticed that Harry looked panicked and stressed. We walked up to Gil and stood next to him.

"Hey Y/n, hey Uma"

"Hey Gil" Uma and I said together causing the three of us to giggle. We went silent for a moment and listened to Harry as he talked to himself.

"What's up with Hook?"

"Worried about you Y/n wondering where you are" I nodded my head. The fact that he hadn't noticed us yet was amusing. We let it go on a few more minutes.

"In your own time Hook" he stopped pacing and looked at us. Relief flooded his expression.

"Where the hell have you been? Gil and I have been here for over an hour waiting for you" I rolled my eyes.

"You have only been here for 20 minutes no need to exaggerate. We have been standing here for a few minutes too waiting for you to notice us" He looked at Gil, who nodded his head.

"Oh right, Uma?"

"Oh yeah I went to get Uma" I said smiling at Uma who smiled back.

"Next time say that" He said walking towards me and kissing me on the lips.

"Besides, I know you two won't last a second without Uma" the boys looked at me offended. Uma just rolled her eyes as I laughed.

"Come let's leave this dump" Uma exclaimed. I nodded in agreement and led them towards the limo that was waiting for us.

Before I could get into the car, Uma stopped me.

"Thanks Pan, thank you for keeping my family together and not leaving one of us behind" I smiled and gave her a hug. Uma stiffened as I took her by surprise, but she relaxed and hugged me back eventually.

"Okay, let's go"