Chapter 7

Y/n's P.O.V

I was back in Auradon, back in my world where I belonged once again. I stood in front of a door and grinned to myself I couldn't wait to see my two favourite gals. I knocked and waited. The door opened and both Evie and Mal's faces appear from behind the door.

"I'm back" I said awkwardly giving them a small wave. Before I could say anything more they pulled me into the room closing the door then hugging me tightly.

"Where have you been this whole week, you are always missing?" Mal asked concerned. I only gave her a sad smile.

"I was kidnapped again at the cotillion by Uma, I was then taken back to the Isle and was imprisoned by Hook again but I it wasn't all bad, I have to thank Gil for that he became my friend and that is how I got back. I asked Gil to send a letter to Grayson and he did it. Evie, Mal I really wish Gil came back with me he is so kind just like you guys" both their eyes widen in shock.

"Did he hurt you in any way Harry that is? And Y/n you know Gil is a part of Uma's crew we can't trust him right now" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Harry didn't really hurt me just tattooed me, oh and maybe dropped me on the ground twice but that was before, but guys Gil is like our Carlos. A VK but truly kind at heart just mis guided" they nodded there head before answering me.

"You said that Harry tattooed you, where is it? And we will talk more about Gil later okay" Mal said. I nodded my head and I turned around. With the top I was wearing, Mal and Evie would be able to clearly see my tattoo. I heard them both gasp and whisper something to themselves. I turned back around not very keen on the idea of them whispering behind me.

"We are so sorry Y/n, we didn't know we thought you had been being adventurous like normal we didn't realize that you had really been kidnapped" I gave Evie a small smile. She was such a sweetheart and really caring, that was what I admire about Evie.

"Don't worry I wasn't badly hurt so we are okay" We went in for a group hug.

"Now you must be hungry, how do you feel about some of Lonnie's cookies?" I beamed at the pair and we all giggled heading out to find Loonie and her treats.

Harry's P.O.V

I had full faith that Gil did a good job in watching Y/n today. I wasn't to keen on letting her out with him because last time she tricked him, however with a lot of begging, negotiating and puppy eyes from Gil I let them go. They would be arriving back soon I told them they could stay out till nightfall which was kind of hard to tell on the Isle as it was always dark. I wasn't going to lie I missed her today, her stroppy behaviour and her challenging me with those green eyes although I won every time. Even though it has been just a week I did like her presence in my room, her scent was earthy when my was like the sea. I walked down the hall when I heard a crash come from Gil's room. I opened the door and found that Gil was back, how long had he been back? I looked around the room to see she wasn't with him.

"Where is she Gil?" he looked at me nervously, sending me into a mad rage.

"Let me explain Harry I- she just- well"

"Just tell me where she is" I said as calmly as I could. I hated getting mad at Gil, he was so innocent.

"Auradon"

"What? How the hell did she get back there Gil? You two were only touring around the Isle." I could only see red and getting angrier by the second no longer caring about being calm. That flew out the window.

"Her boyfriend I think it was her boyfriend drove up in a limo at the bridge and picked her up" man why he Gil for could he not have stopped her or something, he got too close to her and became a big softy. I hit the wall in front of me and cursed under my breath.

"But she gave me this pearl saying it could take me to Auradon whenever I wanted to go see her, she is nice" He said.

"Nice Gil? She is nice, Gilly boy she is the enemy she is not our friend"- I noticed he had pulled out a pearl from somewhere and was holding it in his hands "-Gil what is that?"

"The pearl that can take me back to Auradon whenever I want" my mood suddenly changed. I reached it out of his hand examining it.

"Oh you are so lucky she gave this to you, back a bag and be ready for tomorrow. When I say we leave." I was going to go get my prisoner, my property and for once I was in control not Uma.

"Where?"

"Oh my clueless friend to Auradon to get her back" I grinned at him and to myself, she couldn't get rid of me to easily, big mistake giving Gil this pearl.

Y/n's P.O.V

I was standing outside of the dorms in the quart yard about to say good bye to Grayson. I had been here for a day now I kinda felt funny but happy to be home again.

"Okay so I will see you later then" I nodded at him and he smiled. He leaned down and kissed me gently. I pulled him closer about to deepen the kiss when we were interrupted by a clearing of a throat and it was not to hard to know who it came from. I sept a whole week with him on the Isle. Harry.

"I hope you weren't about to get it on with my property Grumpy boy?" he cocked his head to the side giving Grayson a very hard stare.

"Hello Hook"

"Love" his gaze went to me a big smile formed across his face. A weird feeling erupted in my stomach when he directed his smile at me.

"She is not yours Hook" Harry turned his gaze back to Grayson.

"That's where you are so wrong" Harry stepped closer to us and pulled me towards him turning me so Grayson was able to see my back. I looked into his eyes pleading that he doesn't show the tattoo to Grayson, I hadn't told him about it yet and this was not how I wanted to do it. I was able to hide it from him yesterday, however Harry's grin only grew and he shook his head. I then felt cold metal sitting on the back of my neck then a gush of cold air hit my back, this was how I knew he had ripped my shirt. I felt everybody around us stop to watch what was happening to me. Like hello people help me don't just watch. Harry bent down to whisper in my ear. His hot minty breath tickled my ear causing me stiffen.

"Tell him love that you agreed to this and I never forced you" I nodded my head, why was I agreeing to do this? It wasn't like I couldn't make my own decisions or use the word no.

"Y/n tell me he put you up to this and you said no" I took a deep breath just before I turned around. I felt something being put on my shoulders it was Harry's coat he wanted to cover me up wow how was that not so surprising. I looked at Grayson and watched as his jaw tensed when Harry placed the coat over my shoulder. I took a deep breath drawing his attention back on me.

"No, no he didn't put me up to this" why dear lord was I doing what Harry asked of me I should be doing the opposite.

"I-I have to get to class" I gave Grayson a pleading look hoping he knew I was truly being put up to this but I don't think he believed me.

"I'll see you in the class" or maybe he did. I watched as Grayson walked away.

"Now love what shall we do" I turned around and slapped Harry across the face.

"I am going to class so don't you follow me I want to be left alone and I don't need you to ruin anything else today" I turned and walked to the enchanted lake. When Grayson said he would meet me in class I knew he meant to meet there instead, that was our code 'I'll see you in the class'.