Chapter 22

Y/n's P.O.V

I had a shower and realized I'd have to go commando as Harry had ripped my underwear. Not like it bothered me or him for that matter.

"Now that you got your kiss and more can I leave, because this version of Grayson is way more protective of me than before and the same with Mal, Carlos, Jay, and Evie" Harry sighed out in frustration and slowly nodded his head.

"Fine, I will let you go but meet me back here by midnight okay" I nodded my head walked towards the exit of his room, then out into streets of the Isle of the lost. I needed to find my way back to the hang out because surely they will all be waiting for me there or trying to think of a plan. I carried on walking through the allies and found myself at the hangout. May I say it took for freaking ever to get here, so how am I supposed to get back to Harry if I don't know where to go. I found a stone just like they did yesterday and threw it at the sign. Quickly I ran up the stairs and found everybody here.

"Guys, Y/n is back" Evie squealed. A grin spread across my face oh how happy was I that I was back with my friends. I won't lie though I wanted to be with Harry too, but I loved my friends.

"Where were you? Are you hurt? Do I need to kill him?" Mal was rambling. I couldn't help but smile.

"No Mal everything is alright I swear, he umm didn't hurt me at all I promise" I looked over at Grayson who was silent for a while before walking up to me and hugging me. This was going to be hard. I gave him a slight hug back. I still felt bad for cheating on but Harry said he cheated on me first. He let me go and I gave him a hard stare.

"Y/n are you alright?" Evie asked. Evie, Harry said to ask her.

"Yeah Evie can we talk?" The concern spread across her face but she nodded. I followed her out to the steps.

"Is Grayson cheating on me?" Evie eyes widen, then a guilty look appeared in her eyes. My questioned was confirmed.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. Dough told me he caught Grayson and Audrey together and went to investigate for myself. I should have told you but you were so happy I'm so sorry" I smiled, this is why I loved Evie she was always caring and protecting me.

"Evie its fine, I have to tell you something" she nodded her head.

"Harry casted a spell on me so time would reset, and before he did I fell in love with him Evie. Evie I am in love with him" Evie beamed up at me.

"Oh my gosh, wait why did he cast a spell on you?"

"Peter was trying to kill me or something"

"Right, I'm so happy for you, but Y/n he, hook is a villain how can we trust him?"

"We believe in each other and trust my instincts. I promise I will keep him at bay. So let's go save our King and get my Pirate and head home" Evie squealed and pulled me back into the hang-out. Grayson smiled at me, I only glared.

"Beautiful what's wrong?"

"Grayson you're a lying cheating bastard. You and Audrey deserve each other." He was taken aback, but the rest of the gang just looked at him with disgust.

"Come on guys lets go save our King"

"And get Y/n's Pirate" Evie exclaimed. Everyone's attention snapped to Evie.

"Y/n will explain latter lets go"

Harry's P.O.V

I kept watch over Uma as she talked to Ben. I didn't want to do this anymore, I wanted to be with Y/n come.

"They're here" Gil shouted. My mood picked up, there she was her red fiery hair. A thought came to me, what would it be like to tie her up and pull that red fiery hair? I grinned another as I untied Ben and pushed him towards the plank, this was only an act just until I could get back to her.

(Skipping past the singing and dancing)

I was fighting with Jay I had the upper hand until I saw Y/n, she waved and smirked. Jay managed to get my hook and drop it in the sea. I looked back at Y/n, who winked. Cheeky bastard. I jumped in collecting my hook and making my way back to the fight.

I noticed that their little gang was heading towards the tunnel, Y/n was at the end of the group pulling Gil with her. Why was she bringing Gil, what about me? Anger bubbled inside of me. I no longer had control of what I was doing and pushed everyone out of my way as I caught up to the group but I was to late, they had gone through the tunnel and Mal kicked it off into the sea. I yelled out in frustration.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Okay Gil take me to Harry's place, guys get back to Auradon and send another limo to pick me us up I shouldn't be too long but who knows just have to pick up my angry Pirate" we all heard him yell out once Mal had kicked down the tunnel.

"Be safe, and you have a lot of explaining to do" I nodded and hugged Mal, then Evie and then the boys.

"Wait I'm so confused"

"Ben make sure that there is a room ready for two more students. I'll explain later and no there is no arguing about it"

"Seriously Ben, you're going to trust to bring two more villains into Auradon. What if they cause chaos we all know what happened with these for when they first came"

"Grayson you don't really mean that do you?" Ben asked.

"Like I said Grayson you and Audrey deserve each other, let's go Gil" Gil turned and lead me to Harry's place. I didn't know how long it would take him to come home.

After a long walk, I walked into Harry's place and sat down on the old tattered couch.

"Have you been here before?" Gil asked taking a seat next to me.

"I have, in another time. Gil come back with me to Auradon"

"What about me love?" I looked over to my Pirate who was standing at the entrance way. He was angry I could tell but it made me smile. I stood up and walked to him.

"I was waiting for you to come home to ask you the same thing, Pirate. Will you come back to Auradon with me?" The angry glare he was giving faded as he picked me up and spun me around. I hooked my legs around his waist as he held me up.

"Of course Princess. I don't want to spend another moment without you" I pressed my forehead to his and smiled.

"But-"

"There is a bloody but?"

"Yes Pirate, if you came with me no more treating me like before"

"I can do that"

"Good" I kissed him and couldn't contain my smile that kept growing every second I was with him. He put me down and I turned to look at Gil.

"So what do you say Gil wanna come to Auradon with us" Gil nodded his quickly a big smile spreading across his face. The two boys went to go pack a bag, but then something hit me. Uma. I found a pen and paper and wrote a note to the boys telling them to meet me at the bridge when they were done. I might be bringing home one extra Pirate then I let on. Oh well Ben won't mind.