Chapter 19

Harry's P.O.V

The look in her eyes changed quickly.

"How dare you Hook" she started towards me the angry glint in her eyes. My smirk only grew when she started to throw threats and insults my way. Soon she was poking me in the chest, her face all flush. She poked me in the chest again but this time I caught her wrist and pulled her to me. As quickly as the first action she was up against the wall.

"Now Princess you shouldn't threaten me because I will fulfil my promises of making your next years full of pain" She didn't say anymore so I leaned in and kissed her passionately before getting slightly rougher. I kissed down her jaw making my way to her neck biting and sucking leaving marks of my possession, which I intended on leaving all over her. One of my hands on her hip while the other slowly made its way up the inside of her shirt that I must say fitted her nicely.

Before I could do what I really wanted to do to her, there was a knock at the door. I grumbled a few curse words before looking back up at Y/n. She was breathing very heavily her chest rising and falling. The knock got harsher by the second.

"Are you going to get that?" she asked quietly. Pushing myself away from her and gave her another look over, her eyes closed and her breathing still heavy. Whoever could wait a little longer.

"Hey I know you're in there open the goddam door," the male voice said from the other side of the door. I looked at Y/n in the eyes and smirked.

"You are such an interesting person you know that? You can't keep your hands off me one minute then instantly hate me next, anyway by the time I get back I want you undressed and, in that shower, got it?" I said sternly. Y/n nodded, she pushed me off the wall and made her way to the bathroom. Once I knew the door was closed I made my way to the door of my room.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" I got to the door opening it to find Grayson standing there fairly crossed.

"Well, what do I owe the pleasure?" a fake smile barely reaching to the corners of my mouth.

"Where is she Pirate, I know you brought her back here?"

Y/n's P.O.V

I was in the bathroom thinking of a way to escape, I didn't like the change in Harry he was scaring me, I had to get out of here before he realises and before he comes in the bathroom. I listened to hear that he was talking to Grayson. Please Grayson keep stalling, even though I knew he couldn't really hear me but hey a girl can pray. Looking around the room I locate that the window to the side is wide enough to get out of... if I was what 2. Great.

"Okay okay think what to do what to do?" I investigated the shower to see another window that I will be able to climb out of if I opened it wider. Lucky I was wearing heels so it wouldn't be hard to get out of. Stepping into the shower clothed and hoisting myself up to the ledge. Looking out the window I noticed it to be a little high drop, but I had to risk it to get out of there. I listened for the last time to still hear Harry talking and wiggled my way out of the gap that I could just barely fit through, but I managed and got out. My landing was not at all pleasant, but I wasn't too concerned because I was able to get out of there.

Getting up and I just ran for my life. I ran so fast that I tripped over somebody who happened to be Dough, thank god for him.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Dough" I said standing up and then helping him up too.

"Look I can't really talk for long I have to hide can you help me please?" he looked at me shocked.

"Dough please this is an emergency"

"Ummmm okay, follow me" I could kiss him right now but I wasn't going to that. This was Evie's boyfriend and I had no time. I followed close behind.

"Dough not trying to be mean but could we hurry please because I don't know how long I have?"

"Okay we are almost there Y/n don't worry" I was so happy right now, so happy that tears started to form in my eyes. Dough stopped suddenly.

"Are you alright Dough?" I asked taking in my surroundings. Wait this is a weird place to hide. We had stopped not far from the bridge. But the thing was I didn't even realise how far we had ran. I turned around to find Dough gone and Gil in his place. What the hell?

"Gil, what are you doing here where is Dough?" Gil smiled at me, and it was creepy.

"Dough was never here, you see the power of magic here is so great that I was able to turn myself into that dwarf and also bring someone here to" I looked at him completely confused.

"What are you talking about Gil speak English?"

"Think about it Y/n" I stood there for a while no longer worried about Harry coming. Then it all clicked into place.

"Pan" my head shot up to now look at my father.

"Aye my darling and you have once again failed me"

"No,no..." this was not supposed to happen he wasn't supposed to be here how the hell did he get here.

"Yes, yes you see I ask for you to bring your Pirate and failed, plus you're here now trying to hide from Harry, but I must thank him for sending you my way by scaring you. Quite frankly I was happy that your boyfriend was able to get his Pirate hands off you and lucky you were smart enough to sneak out"

"Wait, you saw what was happening, are you serious how?"

"Well you see my dear, Felix!"

"Y/n duck" I heard someone yell from behind I ducked quickly slightly still confused and then felt the rush of tears run down my cheeks. Wiping them away furiously, what was happening. I pulled myself together and then looked up to see Felix and Papa fighting with swords. What the hell just happened how did they get here, why was Felix here?

"Leave it alone I told you to stay on Neverland" The look in Peter's eyes changed quickly.