Chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V

"I can't believe this; how could he say that to me Harry?"- she looked back at me and tears streaming down her face. I was really confused why was she crying? And this he, who is he, her boyfriend? "-like it's not my fault, it's your fault. You put me in this position where he doesn't believe me anymore, he won't fight for me"

"Love, slow down what on earth are you on about and why are you crying?" this was very awkward I didn't want to be seen as soft but she looked so lost and vulnerable. She just gave me a look.

"Please Hook, I have something do" it was like a tap, one moment she was crying next she wasn't and her expression went from sad to angry and determined real fast.

"Where to then Princess?"

"Do I even have a choice?"

"Well no not really" I said wickedly, grabbing her by the waist once again and walking us out of the dining room.

Y/n's P.O.V

I lead myself and Harry down the halls, I was too angry to attempt to remove Harry's arm around my waist. Where would he be? His room maybe? That's where I lead us first but he could be eating, it is after all dinner. I stared at his door and went to knock, but I heard his laughter come from down the corridor, I looked up to see Ben and Mal coming this way good.

"Ben where is my room?" I asked marching up to him and Mal who had stopped.

"Room 212, why what's wrong?"

"Nothing I ha- we have to go, thank you" I said before turning around leading Harry to our room, wow 'our room' never thought I'd be saying that. We reached 212 I opened the door and took a quick breather before have a good look around. I noticed my side of the room was set up like my old room. Good which meant I should find things where I put them. Harry's side looked like the basic setup when you first come to Auradon.

"Pack some stuff if you're going to come with me". Rummaging through my stuff I found the bag I need and got a few pairs of clothing. All I need now is to make my way to Neverland. I went to turn around to see if he was ready but I collided with his chest.

"Love I know I'm good looking but no need to keep bumping into me for attention, because it's always on you". A weird feeling bubbled in my stomach, and my heart beat a little faster. No Y/n stop and breath.

"Hook stop, are you ready" he nodded, but a smirk crept across his face.

"Where are we going Love, you seem ready to bolt?" He asked slowly close the small gap between us. I tried to keep my distance but only manged to hit the back of my legs against the edge of the bed. Harry pushed me down into a sitting position before slowly looking me up and down. The lust in his eyes was not hard to miss, my heart beat went a little faster and faster as the seconds past, why do I react like this with him? Without realising it he manged to close the distance and had me laying on my back. Harry crawled on top of me but stayed above me so he wasn't fully laying on top of me. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. His smirk had vanished. I reached up and place my hand on his cheek, my action caused him to flinch. I smiled.

"I made the Harry Hook flinch" he looked at me unamused and cocked eyebrow.

"I wouldn't start that with me Love, you don't know what I could do to you" I grinned up at him.

"I have no idea what you are on about" he growled at me before leaning down and kissed me roughly. I wasn't going to deny it but I wanted him to, I not sure why I wanted him to. I kissed back roughly as well. It was a hungry and demanding kiss, I felt like I was on fire. I never felt like this with Grayson.

His hand roamed around my body, while the other held him up above me. I pulled him closer to me while tugging on his hair. He groaned into the kiss making me squirm under him. I needed some friction or for him to just touch me. He got the message as he lowered his lower half of his body on mine I felt his hardness and I wanted more. I really shouldn't b doing this but who was going to stop me, he won't and I didn't have any wishes to stop. I just knew I'd regret it later.

-Time skip-

I laid sprawled out on the bed as I watched Harry get re-dressed. I regretted it, twice now, I have done this twice. What is wrong with me?

"Love get dressed" I rolled over and sat up straight grabbing my clothes putting them back on. I felt him watch me, watch me like I'd going running, which I was very tempted to do.

"Hook"

"Princess"

"I don't think you should come, I'm going to Neverland and I just don't think it would be the best option to go" A panicked look flashed in his eyes but quickly vanished, or did I think I saw panic.

"NO"

"Pardon me? This is not your decision Hook it's mine. I am going to Neverland to see my dad whether you like it or not. You don't own me, you don't have control of me and-" his hand was around my throat and held me up against the wall, he moved to quickly which meant I had to train more while with my dad, but first I had to deal with him.

"The thing is Princess I do own you, I can control you and you aren't going to Neverland. Fight me, hate me I don't care, but you won't be going" why was this a big deal.

"Don't tell me what to do" I manged to loosen his grip around my throat but still kept a hold on me.

"No"

"Hook let me go"

"No Princess, I won't allow you to go back there ever again"

"Why the hell not huh? Do you know something that I don't know? Let me go, I want to see my dad" tears started pooling out of my eyes.

"Fine go see him but you won't find him where you left him" he let me go and stormed out of the room. Like what the hell was that supposed to bloody mean, not where I left him? I wiped away the remainder of my tears, grabbed my bag and ran to Evie's room. I had to tell her I was leaving.

"Evie, I need to go to Neverland"- I said barging into her room. I stopped mid-walk into the room Jay and Carlos where in here too. "-Oh hey guys"

"Neverland?, Y/n are you going to see your father?"

"Yeah Evie, sorry I didn't realise you had company."

"Wow Y/n no need to pretend that you don't know us" I laughed.

"I know sorry, I just thought I should tell you Evie that I was going back to Neverland and not to panic. I'll see you guys later" I went to turn to exit out of the room but Evie stopped me.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah Evie"

"I think I should come with you just in case. I need to make sure my friend is safe" I thought about it. Well at least she isn't stopping me like Hook.

"Okay quickly pack I'll wait" Evie beamed up at me and rushed around her room.

"Boys tell Doug and Mal that we are safe will ya?"

"Wait can't we just come too" me and Evie exchanged glances.

"Okay, quickly go get your stuff then pack a back pack" the boys bolted out of the room and we followed.

Once the boys were packed we headed to the Well which allowed me to travel to Neverland

"Ready Y/n" I nodded

"Take us to Neverland" then we jumped in.