Chapter 13

Y/n's P.O.V

We landed on the shores of Neverland, just before the forest.

"Y/n?" I turned around to see Wendy standing there looking a bit shocked.

"Wendy hey"

"What are you doing here?" tears started to stream down Wendy's face.

"Umm Wendy what is wrong?"

"Well Peter has been banished to the Isle" I froze in my spot.

"Wendy when was he banished?"

"Three weeks ago," I looked at Evie who had those eyes that said she was sorry. She was pitying me.

"Why?"

"He wanted more lost boys, he went back to his old ways again I- I couldn't stop him" I looked up, glaring at the one in baby blue.

"So you sent him to the Isle!"

"I didn't know what else I could do"

"This is all your fault, if you hadn't fallen in love with him and forced him grow up none of this would have happened. No wonder your brothers wanted to stay with us in Neverland, so they wouldn't have to deal with you telling them how to live their life but no you pulled them back " Wendy was taken aback by my outburst but that was not all I had to say.

"Y/n it is ok- "

"No Evie it is not okay my father has been banished to the Isle he was never supposed to grow up, he is not my biological father. How I became his daughter was the day I became the very first lost girl on this island, then you" I turned to look back at Wendy with an evil snarl. "Then you came along and ruined everything now I have to go fix your bloody mess, and when I come back run" I turned and made my way back to the portal we came through opened it back up and went on in taking myself back to Auradon and from there to the Isle of the Lost. The god forsaken pirate was right I wouldn't find him where I left him.

Once back in Auradon I stormed off to my room. I was finger crossing that Harry wasn't in here. I opened the door to find just myself in the room. Re-packing my bag so I had items that would be needed on the Isle, and then making my way to Principle Adam's office. Not knocking or be polite I stormed in allowing the door to hit the wall. I see that I had stopped a conversation with Fairy God Mother and the man I had trusted with my whole life.

"Good that both of you are here"

"Don't be so rude Ms Pa- "

"I so wouldn't finish that sentence God Mother, because I am seconds away from losing control of my temper, so I suggest you shut it and listen" I settled my glare on her.

"You will serve detention this afternoon for that Y/n" Fairy Godmother said standing from the chair she was sitting in. I let out a laugh, this lady needs to learn to listen bloody hell.

"Really, you know detention won't do Jack for me. I think you should in force a new punishment for me" I looked at Adam's face to see the worry in his face. Tapping my index finger on my chin thinking.

"I know why not send me to the Isle, heck banish me to the Isle because there are only two people who can do so, the one to grant permission and the one who does it. Shouldn't be too hard you did it to my father Peter Pan after Wendy snitched"

"No, I will not allow it" It was Adam who spoke up. I let out a small chuckle.

"Oh, Adam dear Adam be careful what you allow and don't allow because I will make this place a living hell if you don't and that's a promise. Oh and I want the Isle to also allow my father and I to access Neverland and any lost boy who we grant to follow our lead to access it just like the old times" I could see them thinking hard, then looking at each other for help.

"Fine, I'll just fulfil my promise and find another why. I can just easily give in to the evil that we all know lies deep within me" I grinned.

"Do it, do it now" Adam was pleading with me to stay with his eyes. I just laughed at him and waited to land back on the Isle. When my eyes opened I found myself in a tree house and Peter Pan grinning.

"Well Well well looks as if we have some talking to do" I grinned back.

"We sure do Papa"

Harry's P.O.V

I was just minding my own business when I was pushed up against the wall by none other than Y/n's boyfriend.

"Where is she?" I smirked pushing him off me.

"Who there are many she's in this world ya know?"

"Don't play games with me villain, where is my girlfriend?" he was yelling at me and poking his finger against my chest. I looked down at it and with my hook removed it off my chest.

"Which one?" I was only being cheeky but from the expression that he tried to hide was clearly saying he had more than just Y/n and that made me downright mad.

"How do you know?"

"I didn't until now" My smirk grew wide at the thought of getting Y/n to side with me. Before our conversation continued Ben, Evie and Mal ran down the hall.

"Look we are trying to talk here so why don't you run along and leave us be"

"Shut it Hook" Mal said. All three looked at Grayson with panicked looks.

"Y/n was just banished to the Isle" Ben said, and I froze in my spot not knowing if to be angry, happy, sad or worried. She found out, she knows that he was banished to the Isle, now she will figure out I knew.

"You did this what did you make her do?" I was being pushed again by Grayson. I looked at him with a bored expression and pushed him away.

"I did not do anything, but you have"

"Liar!" he yelled.

"No, Grayson it pains me to say it, but this was none of Hook's doing she wanted to be banished to the Isle to be with her father and from what Adam had told us she was way more than happy to go" I now couldn't help but really smirk. Who would have thought that little miss Pan would want to be on the Isle.

(Just a heads up if you have watched 'Once Upon A Time' I kinda want to base Peter Pan around that Peter Pan so yeah thanks)