A knock of happiness?

Kyungsoo arrived at his parents house where a big party was held for his success. He was quite suspicious of his family as they never threw a party for such silly reasons. He almost cracks numerous business deals in a day.

He was looking dashing in his black suit. All the eyes were on him. ofcourse, he was the most eligible bachelor in town. His mother came to him and fixed his tie "Kyungsoo, don't think of escaping from this party. There are some important guests coming over. I want you to meet them at all costs" she explained.

Kyungsoo looked at her suspiciously but his father interrupted "What are you doing dear, there are almost here" he informed and her eyes shined.

Sowon came running to her family, flaunting her brand new blue dress she got from the designer boutique. Kyungsoo was definitely suspicious of them. Before he could interrogate they left together.

I mean i have succeeded in getting these kinds of deals a lot. What is this party for? Wait a minute; are they trying to set me up with a girl? Hell, D.O, don't let it happen.

He was disturbed when jin patted his shoulder "D.O, what are you doing here? Look our friends have arrived and are asking for you" he reasoned and dragged him towards the entrance.

"Guys!!" welcomed kyungsoo. His friends shook hands and came inside. His cousins joined him next and congratulated for his success.

They stood together talking about random things. Insung, one of his older cousins teased "Kyungsoo, look over there Mr.Yoo's daughter is shooting hearts at you".

Kyungsoo snorted with disgust watching her looking at him seductively and rolled his eyes.

"What say bro, shall i talk to her for you?" ken his other cousin winked with a teasing smirk.

"Not a gold digger like her, please" kyungsoo frowned, narrowing his eyes at ken.

"Then which girl do you prefer? With this our D.O, will be single till old" jin teased.

His friend joowan, suggested a game "Okay, let's play a game. Starting now the first person to enter through the door today will be D.O's soulmate".

Kyungsoo's face crinked listening to that "Wait, why should i play this dumb game? I am not interested in any game" he explained.

Jin agreed to his friend's suggestion "It will be fun, D.O, let's see who your soulmate is?".

They decided and made neccassary arrangements. The friends stood together opposite to the entrance. They placed rose petals in the cloth and tied around it to welcome his soulmate.

Kyungsoo was dragged into this game without his consent. His cousins and friends were enjoying it too much, made him furious. They caught him as he was about to leave.

"Okay start" said joowan.

Tension arose, as nobody was entering the house.

Kyungsoo was also focused on the entrance. Somehow he was also part of the game.

The gang burst out laughing watching a man at a distance entering "Looks like he is kyungsoo soulmate" insung laughed.

The old man stopped before the entrance and began speaking to somebody.

Kyungsoo almost got a heart attack. On that these group of men were irritating him.

Next they noticed a married woman with a baby in her arms about to enter. His friends and cousins burst out laughing. Kyungsoo' nose crinked in anger.