Trip

The awaited wedding day arrived, at sowon's house everybody was getting ready to leave for the hall. Namjoo helped sowon with adjustments after the make up artist left "It's done. Sowon, you are looking so pretty" she complemented. Sowon blushed watching herself dressed as a bride.

Yerim teased her "Why are you blushing suddenly? Perhaps thinking about jin?" she nudged her arm. Sowon hit her playfully.

"Namjoo" she complained about yerim. "She isn't lying though" she supported yerim instead. Sowon's jaw dropped.

"Oh jin, you are here?" yerim suddenly was excited. Sowon shyly got up and turned to the door. Watching there was nobody at the door she turned around only to watch yerim grinning. Embarrasedly, she covered her face with her palms.

Namjoo twisted yerim's ears "Stop troubling her" she commanded. "Why? It is fun" she argued. "I have been there. It isn't funny at all" namjoo recalled her day. Sowon hugged her immediately feeling scared.

Namjoo comforted her "It is going to be alright sowon. Jin loves you a lot and he will surely make you happy" she patted her back.

Her mother entered along with her father. Sowon hugged them tightly.

"Namjoo, get ready child, we are leaving" her mother in law informed. She was busy helping sowon that she forgot about her attire "Mom, you carry on. Kyungsoo-ssi, is still busy with the preparations i will come with him" she informed.

They took sowon and exited the room.

Noticing yerim, she felt depressed. Stroking her hair she gave a sad look. Yerim scoffed "What? It is creepy". Namjoo shook her head "I don't know why we are like this yerim?" she questioned displeased with their personalities.

Yerim laughed "I wonder why? Sometimes we should remind ourselves we have hearts too and we can't be selfless all the time. By the way, just to clarify, that jin already called me sister on the very first day. Don't even think i had hots for him" she rolled her eyes.

Namjoo pinched her cheeks "Go on with your new search...Your love potion will help you attracting people...." she joked.

Becoming serious "Too bad namjoo we are extremely unlucky when it comes to happiness and love. We have always been" she laughed nervously. Though it was true namjoo encouraged her "Wow...you remind me of myself?" she joked. Yerim laughed.

"Oh, except you finding bro in law. I don't know how you lucked out in this one. May be you used all your luck at once" she teased. Namjoo went deep in thoughts. "I don't know yerim. I don't know if i am a good wife. I don't know if i am giving him enough happiness. It is so complicated" she sighed.

Yerim was well aware of her insecurities and distrust. Though on the out side their personalities were different but inside they were same. Even she has distrust on people "Try to change namjoo. It is difficult but who knows. Did you ever think your life will change? We were even unsure you would get married but it happened right? The one one who helped us in any adversities was god and we only trust him. I am sure everything will be fine, so don't stress it" she suggested.

Namjoo nodded "It is only because of him i am still alive yerim. My belief in him brought us this far. Yeah, when he is the one who send kyungsoo-ssi in my life then he will help me further too" she agreed. Despite the troubles she was always religious.

"Oh my god" yerim spotted on the couch. "Namjoo, sowon forgot her veil here. What to do?" she was tensed. "Yerim, you got ready anyway. Why don't you go to the hall directly and give this? Mom must have arrived with that man to the hall and i am worried. He must be enquiring about useless things. Please, see to it that he doesn't do any damage in my life anymore. Keep an eye on him and don't let him get close to my family. Please" she pleaded to keep her father away from their lives.