Visit

The morning dawned; the bright sunrays penetrated through the curtains, the chirping of the birds near the window was so loud. Grunting kyungsoo opened his eyes, waking up from his deep slumber only to see himself sleeping on the couch. Half awake, he thought how he ended up here but reality hit him when he spotted a figure in the bed nearby.

Recollecting he is now not a bachelor but had been promoted to a married man he was wide awake. He could see his wife sleeping soundly on the bed.

His back ached as it was really uncomfortable sleeping on the couch but it was worth it to watch his better half sleeping soundly.

Now that he paid attention, he was curious if he took a blanket yesterday night. His thoughts disrupted when namjoo squirmed in the bed. A smile crept on his plump lips watching her sleeping soundly.

Pushing the blanket aside from his legs, he groggily walked towards the foot of the bed.

His smile disappeared and he stood dazed when his eyes landed on the peaceful expression on face. Her head resting on the white pillow, her long and brown hair spread across the bed. Surrounding her body was the red flower petals, while her dress in white, contrasting in colour. She looked stunning. It was a blessed morning sight for him.

His heart thumped watching her bringing her legs together, her dress lifting a bit showing her beautiful legs which he failed to see before marriage as she always wore long dresses.

Embarrassed he turned his head with an intention to avoid looking at her but he couldn't control himself, again he turned noticing her squirming. A gush of wind blew through the window making all the petals flowing and landing on her body.

His lips parted watching that, his eyes couldn't get enough of her.

Kyungsoo would continue if only his phone didn't ring at the right moment. Jumping in surprise he snapped out. Sh*t.....sh*t.....what the hell was i doing? Something is wrong with me. I was gawking at her unashamedly. Bloody hell!! D.O, you jerk....you are sick. Just yesterday you assured her damn it.

He couldn't believe he was looking at her. He never glanced at women leave gazing. It was always them flocking all over him.

Due to the continuous ringing of the phone namjoo opened her eyes sleepily.

Her eyes squinted, adjusting to the brightness. Her gaze shifted to kyungsoo who was looking at her exactly in the front.

As soon as their eyes met, she was wide awake. Immediately sitting on the bed she covered herself with her hands noticing she was in a horrible state. What is he doing here? Brushing her hair with her fingers temporarily and also adjusting her dress "G....good morning" she hesitantly greeted.

Yesterday felt like a dream to her. She couldn't believe she is already a married woman.

As if he commited a crime he averted his eyes "Good morning" he answered confidently. He always gets away with his expertise in changing expressions.

His phone kept ringing and he kept searching for it under the bundle of presents and also the decorations in the room.

Getting out of the bed with an intention to help him, namjoo hurriedly brought his phone which she spotted lying on the table and handed it to him.

"Thanks" he showed his bright smile. She nodded shyly.

Shifting her hair behind her ear she stood awkwardly. Should i go take a bath? Or is it best to allow him to take a bath first?? Ah....i don't know. Her attention shifted to the luxurious room. She was too nervous to notice yesterday night but she was very impressed with the interior.