First night

It was dark outside, sky covered in twinking stars and a bright moon. The newly weds reached 'their' house in the car. Kyungsoo remodeled it according to her taste after they got engaged, which he learnt through their limited talks through the phone. It was a huge house with a spectacular view. Surroundings were calm and serene. It was no less than a mansion.

Swifly he parked his car "We are here" he said looking at her brightly.

Namjoo gave a half smile as she was extremely anxious. She glanced at the house and her smile returned.

"Lollipop, this is our home" he said smiling at her. Turning to him, meeting his gaze for a second and then shifting to the house again. She dreamily looked at it.

This is my new house. no...home...I am going to start a new life here with my husband....with kyungsoo-ssi. I hope there is only happiness here for me and similarly i wish kyungsoo-ssi can be happy together with me.

Kyungsoo eyes sparkled watching her looking at the house dreamily. A thin line appeared on his lips. He stepped down the car urgently.

She was confused what he was doing but he immediately opened the door for her, showing his gentleman side to her. It was an unconscious act of his with no motives behind.

As soon as she got down from the car she tripped due to high heels. Once again she reminded herself not to wear these uncomfortable high heels.

Stepping on the dress, she was about to fall but kyungsoo caught her in his arms immediately. Securely placing his hand over her shoulders he helped her, maintaining his eye contact with her.

Her eyes closed instantly, in order to avoid looking at him.

Even with her eyes closed she can feel his gaze set on her.

His lips parted a little, the moonlight falling on her pale skin she looked like a goddess. It was impossible to believe she is now his wife.....'his'.

Noticing him closer, she stood flustered for which he secretly smiled noticing her expression.

Hanging her head down, playing with her toes namjoo stood silently, but within her sight she saw a hand reaching out for her.

Puzzled she glanced at kyungsoo, only to see him smiling at her. Continuing, he directed towards his hand, asking her to place hers in his.

Hesitantly she placed her hand in his. A spark was lit in his heart.

Tightly clasping it, he placed his lips on the back of her palms.

His gesture send a shiver down her spine, her breathing was ragged. She averted her eyes from him. His dominating eyes still trouble her.

Rather than a frown, his lips turned up noticing her blushed cheeks.

With her hand in his, he walked towards the door and she followed nervously.

Positioning his eyes on her he guided into the house. As soon as the door opened the rose petals showered on her. Namjoo was surprised and also felt content. Her eyes gleamed watching them that she forgot she was uneasy a while ago.

Happiness took over her anxious mind. She giggled collecting them in her palms and smelling them.

Opposite to her reaction, kyungsoo was surprised how this happened as he was not the mastermind behind it. Watching her enjoying, his smile returned, the same sparkling smile she showed on the first day making a mark in his mind. Always looking innocent and pure he was fascinated to watch this mysterious girl who was now his wife.