Change

Kyungsoo drove off to his house from the middle of the party. Suddenly, the party looked dull and boring to him which was quite confusing. He didn't even inform his family and left the place silently.

He parked his car in front of his house and stepped out. The butler came to him running and took the keys.

"Any important calls?" kyungsoo asked.

"No, sir" he replied folding his hands. Kyungsoo nodded and hurried to his room.

He removed his coat and tossed it on the bed. He loosened his tie and threw it aside.

Letting out a sigh, he fell on his bed blankly staring at the ceiling. He closed his eyes but all he could see was the expression the girl he saved showed him, the tears in her eyes which seemed like shining jewels.

Kyungsoo opened his eyes suddenly and sat up straight in the bed.

He sighed and hit his hand in frustration "Damn it!!" he shouted as his mind was filled with nothing but her.

He groaned in pain as he hit his hurt hand unconsciously "Ouch...ah" he muttered under his breath.

"Why did i even hurt my hand for her?" he questioned himself frowning.

He touched the scarf gently with his fingers. His eyes sparkled and lips turned up recollecting her crying for him.

"Weird girl, she can hurt herself for a kid she hardly knows and also smile hiding her pain....but when i did the same for her, she started crying watching my wounded hand" he mumbled smiling at her innocence.

"Lollipop, you are one weird girl i tell you" he muttered smiling.

Crap, I forgot to ask her name.

"Oh man, why am i so worked up over a girl, that too a stranger?" he questioned raising his eyebrows.

A sudden knock on the door made him break his thoughts "Yes?" he answered.

His cook came in "Sir, do you need anything?" he asked nervously afraid he will shout.

Kyungsoo was rather disturbed "Black coffee with out sugar. Make it strong my head is about to burst" he answered rubbing his temple. The cook left after his order.

Ruffling his hair in frustration he decided to take a bath. Tossing his shirt in the laundry basket he left to the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror setting his hair but noticed the scarf still on his hand.

Closing his eyes, he sighed in frustration. He removed the scarf from his hand and dropped it on the counter.

Turning on the water he stood under the shower. Warm water dropped from the shower on his head. He hoped it will cool his head down but nope as soon as he shut his eyes he could see the girl in the golden dress smiling happily because of the rose petals showering on her.

He opened his eyes and shook his head in disbelief.

"Those guys, it is all because of that senseless game" he muttered under his breath, cursing his friends and cousins.

After a relaxing bath, he slurped the hot coffee but it was tasteless too. He kept it aside and took some files in his hands to divert his mind but that didn't work either.

Pushing aside the files and deciding to sleep he rested on the bed but it was another effortless task, as he could not get a wink of sleep.

His phone rang at the right time and he took the call noticing it was his father "Dad?" he answered.

"Where are you? You left the party without informing us. I wanted to discuss something with you" he shot the words.

"Dad, i had some urgent work. Anyway, the party came to end so i decided to leave" he explained nervously.