New start

It was another bright morning; kyungsoo was in his office working. Jungshin was accompanying him and some other employees while jin entered abruptly "Hey D.O" he said taking a seat casually.

Kyungsoo ignored him and continued in his laptop. He kept sneezing a couple of times, as he was drenched in rain the other day.

"Working again, did you forget that you are not single now? You are...." Jin commented but kyungsoo interrupted "Jungshin, out!!" he ordered.

"Yes boss" jungshin guided all the employees out immediately after getting the cue.

Kyungsoo shut his laptop after saving a file "You, can't you just..." he frowned and sniffed his nose.

Jin was confused.

"Nobody in the office is aware of me getting engaged" he informed.

"What?? But why?" jin asked confusedly.

"You are asking me that?" kyungsoo questioned and then continued after frowning a little "You have seen what happened right? Once they know that i am getting married they start wondering who i am getting married to and lollipop will be a medium of witch hunting and i don't want that. I am sure media is already on the search. Look jin, lollipop's details should never get in the hands of media. I don't want to see her crying again" he explained.

"I will inform the office about me getting married a day before so there will be no commotion" he reasoned.

Jin laughed "You....really like her a lot, don't you?" he asked.

Kyungsoo was taken aback "What?? Where did that come from? This concern is natural i guess since i am getting married to her" he explained casually.

"Nah doesn't look like that's the only thing" he teased while he ignored him and continued with his work after rolling his eyes at his smirking friend.

He sneezed again and caught his head "My head" he muttered rubbing it. Jin had this wide grin on his face while kyungsoo ignored him expecting what he is going to utter, saying he got wet for her and caught a cold.

"By the way, won't you call her? After all, you are her fiance" he explained.

"I don't have her number" he reasoned normally and was busy with his work.

"What?? And here i thought you changed" jin mocked, shook his head in disbelief.

"Jin, shut up!!" he ordered while he sighed, simultaneously rolling his eyes.

"By the way, you are helping me with the arrangements" kyungsoo informed to his friend. A slight smile appeared on his face but he controlled it.

"Ooh, looks like this angry young man is all set?" he made fun of him.

Kyungsoo glanced at him shifting his eyes from laptop to his face and threw a file at him. Instead of frown he had a slight smile on his face thinking about getting married to namjoo.

Jin watched him in awe and showed a wide smile.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
[Exopink : Kyungjoo] A bumpy rideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें