First kiss

Kyungsoo arrived at the office and worked until he was exhausted. He kept scolding his employees for the poor work. He even skipped lunch and overexerted himself.

Jungshin sighed in defeat watching him when seolhyun, kyungsoo's secretary approached him "Jungshin, there was call for you. A lady left a message but she didn't give her name. Oh she even enquired about boss weirdly, asking if he is unwell, if he is eating properly. Wonder who she was?" she shrugged.

Jungshin got a hunch it must be namjoo "What is the message?" he asked anxiously. "Take care of him" she gave a puzzling look. Jungshin smiled in response "Thanks and can you please arrange food for the boss" he requested her. Seolhyun agreed still confused.

Kyungsoo reached house in frazzled state. Straight away he reached his room and dropped on the bed. The staff called him for food. He sat at the table but he couldn't eat anything. Though he thought he could go back to before but it was a difficult task. Namjoo's presence was everywhere in this house, in his life. Pushing the plate aside he walked to his room groggily. The staff felt bad watching him. "Mrs.yang, when is maam coming back i can't see young master like this" the old man asked his wife. The lady wasn't sure too and couldn't answer any of the staff questions. "She will come back. Can't she even take a break?" she dismissed their obvious suspicions.

Kyungsoo sat in the room blankly staring at the scenery outside of the window "Why did you go without telling me? You didn't even bother to reconcile. My mistake is it unforgiveable?" he muttered under his breath. Massaging his head he landed in front of the mirror which was now repaired.

His phone rang at the right time. Taking the call "Dad?" he questioned. "Where were you kyungsoo? How can you be so irresponsible? I have been calling you from the past few days and there is no response at all. Are you a kid?" he scolded. Sighing kyungsoo revealed "Dad, i didn't have my phone. I just got it today. How did you get my new number?" he questioned back. His father was mad "That is not the issue here, your mother wants to speak to you since many days" he revealed.

Instantly he could hear his mother's voice "Kyungsoo, this is really not done son. I didn't expect this from you" she complained. "Mom, sorry okay?" he was in no mood to argue. "Your sorry doesn't change anything son. I can't believe you hurt that innocent girl" she was disappointed. He was pissed off "Did she?" he was interrupted "Kyungsoo....it was not her. She didn't even complaint a single thing about you instead she was praising you and supporting you. How could my son be the reason for his wife's tears? This is not what i taught you. She was secretly crying when she visited the house" she revealed.

His heart ached hearing that and remained silent. "What differences made you slam the mirror and destroy your room? I never raised you to be such a man who could behave in such a way with his wife" she was utterly disappointed. "Mom, how did you?" he questioned. "I have my sources" she gave a stern reply. "You keep scolding your son mom. What about your daughter in law? She left without a word to her parents" he expressed sadly. "It was me kyungsoo. She was not ready to go. I thought a change in atmosphere will help her clear her mind but you.....you are giving her more pain. Please stop this son" she pleaded.

"Mom" inhaling deeply "I will fix this" he assured and ended the call. "Everything is going wrong" he muttered. "She was crying" he massaged his head. The phone dropped from his hands and landed on the floor. He crouched on the floor to take it but found a mysterious paper underneath the table. "What is this?" he took it and was dumbfounded. It was namjoo's note.

Kyungsoo-ssi,

Where are you? Are you okay? I called you so many times but couldn't reach your phone. Mom insisted me to stay with them. I don't want to go without clearing and talking through but i can't reach you at all. I am writing a note. If you see this please call me. I am worried.