Date night

Kyungsoo drove hurriedly and stepped into a basement of a building urgently. As soon as he spotted a man he immediately landed a punch on his face. Jin, jungshin and other man has to step in to stop him.

"D.O, calm down man" the male convinced him.

Nodding kyungsoo patted the guy's arm "Thanks hyunsik, man you helped me a lot" he appreciated.

Hyunsik brofisted "Don't man, what are friends for. By the way, why did you want to do this unofficially? I am an excelled police officer, i can straighten their backs if you just filed a complaint" he suggested.

Shaking his head kyungsoo leaned closer to the man who he punched before "He dared to lay a hand on what's mine. I want to know why?" he glared at the gang of four men tied to the chairs. It was as if he was different person. He spared nobody, a cruel and sly man, that's his other side.

Twisting his jaw and torturing him "Tell me, why you kidnapped the girl? Whose command was it?" he asked calmly leaning closer.

The square faced man who kidnapped namjoo and his gang were caught. Gulping he shook his head "I don't know....believe me" he repeated the same dialogue to everybody from past half an hour.

"Impossible!!" kyungsoo screamed. "You knew she was going to come through that route. Who told you?" he demanded. "I...i just got a phone call. I don't know who he was" he begged them.

Jin held him "D.O, control man" he advised. "Cool down? I will kill him if he touched her" he punched the man's face in anger.

Hyunsik and jungshin joined him and brought him to the side. Hyunsik requested him to file a complaint but kyungsoo denied saying namjoo doesn't want this so he chose this unofficial route.

"You must have traced his call right?" kyungsoo hoped for the culprit to get caught.

Jin hesitantly suggested "D.O, let's just leave this matter". Kyungsoo was puzzled "What?" he asked suspiciously. The way jin advised was definitely weird. He also averted his eyes from his gaze which he only does when he lies to him.

Thankfully, hyunsik also suggested the same saying they can't hold them down without a legal complaint. With a strict warning they were left.

Kyungsoo glanced at hyunsik and he got it "I will keep an eye on them" he patted his arm.

He thanked his friends for their help, also jungshin.

Namjoo was with yerim in her room

Namjoo was with yerim in her room. "Namjoo, look your photo is published in the newspaper" she showed it.

Hurriedly she took the paper in her hands and read the news about her marriage with kyungsoo. She saw the picture published. Her face was covered with veil and her face was hardly visible. She smiled recollecting how kyungsoo lowered her veil for her that day. He is really kind.