Wedding day

Finally, the wedding day arrived. Namjoo was in the house dressed as a bride. It was a long lacy gown with a transparent veil on her head. The dress was specially designed for her on kyungsoo's request. Of course, both selected it together.

A diamond necklace on her neck complemented her dress. Her hair was set into a messy bun. She looked gorgeous.

The venue was a luxurious hotel which was owned by him. The decorations and other arrangements were spectacular. They decided to have a simple wedding with only few important people invited and away from the media.

Kyungsoo didn't want her to be uncomfortable on this auspicious day and his parents accepted that things should be kept private.

She breathed in and out a number of times looking at herself in the mirror.

I never thought i would be wearing a wedding dress. It all looks like a dream to me. It seemed impossible to me, to get married, to think that somebody will be willing to marry me but this is happening, finally. Somehow, I am still scared of my future. I hope this life goes smoothly without any bumps. I truly hope so because i don't have any strength to take more pain.

"Namjoo, it is time" said her mother bringing her back to reality.

"We need to leave or else we will not arrive on time" she expressed. Agreeing namjoo got up from the seat. Though there was lots of time left for the ceremony they didn't want to take a risk. They started way early than the stated time.

Her father was at the car waiting for her. Ignoring him she got into the car. When yerim was about to enter her father stopped "This car is sent by son in law especially for namjoo. You go and get in another car" he ordered.

Namjoo who heard that was puzzled why he isn't allowing her to enter as there was enough space in the car. He got into the passenger seat and driver started the car immediately on his order.

Yerim and her mother hopped into another car with some of the relatives but before their car started the bride's car took off.

After travelling for few minutes, namjoo was quite bored looking outside the window. Her father complemented she was looking beautiful while she gave a suspicious glance at him. She didn't want to be rude in front of driver as kyungsoo's family sent him to fetch them.

She just gave a slight nod and continued viewing outside. Her heart was thumping due to the nervousness. She was finally on the way to start her new life.

After a while, the car stopped suddenly. Namjoo was perplexed with the sudden jerk.

"What's wrong?" her father asked the driver concerned. Namjoo just listened to the reply.

"Sir, i will check" he said getting down the car saying even he was unsure why the car stopped suddenly as he double checked before coming.

Namjoo's father got down too to see if something was wrong. Namjoo became tensed. Though there was enough time for the ceremony she suddenly got anxious due to this sudden occurrence of a problem.

Few minutes passed by but both of them were unable to figure out the problem with the car. Anxiousness grew and namjoo got down the car to check if the problem was solved.

"Maam, i am sorry looks like we need to call the mechanic. It will just take a few minutes. I am sure we can reach the venue in time. I will just go and bring the mechanic" he suggested.

"But" namjoo objected but her father accepted immediately "Or else we will be late" he expressed.

Namjoo accepted hesitantly and requested him to get back urgently.